Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 3K ice hockey pants offer some good protection ideal for entry to recreational level of play.
Reebok has used 210D nylon on basically the entire shell. This material offers a light weight feel with little restriction. The 3K features a stretch gusset in the crotch running from the front closure to the lower spine, helping increase the overall mobility.
The 3K also features ribbed thigh guards to add strength and help avoid direct impacts. The JDP® hip caps do an effective job at dispersing energy from impact, so that you feel impacts less.
The 3K has a lightweight feel in a simple traditional ice pant design.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP3K
- Heritage: Reebok 2K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the entry to recreational level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Small / 23"-25" / 4'4-4'8"
Medium / 24"-27" / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 26"-28" / 5'2"-5'6"
XL / 27"-29" / 5'4"-5'7"
- Spine Protector - Comfort foams with small plastic insert
- Kidney Pads - Single density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - Single density with poly insert
- Exterior belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 210D nylon shell
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Reebok 18K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced play and built tough with firm denier nylons utilized in the high wear areas. The exterior implements enhanced abrasion resistant panels along the sides and ventilated nylon in the stretch zones while the thighs utilize reinforced nylon for outstanding durability.Colors: 1
The Reebok 16K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate level play because the closure system utilizes two features: basic nylon loop pull and skate laces, and both options provide a tighter fit and commendable hockey look. The inner thighs contain zippers with a Velcro closure system for ideal customization and mobility.Colors: 2
The Reebok 14K KFS Ice Hockey Pants is ideal for recreational to intermediate level play. The spine protector contains a molded floating insert with segmented medium-density foam, which transfers in to a highly protective molded plastic insert in the tailbone area. Designed with nylon materials and assembled with abrasion panels to produce a comfortable contouring fit.Colors: 1
The Reebok 20K KFS Ice Hockey Pant is ideal for advanced level youngsters who seek top quality protection like the big boys do! The liner consists of Reebok's high moisture wicking micro fiber liner, which keeps the pant very lightweight. The molded floating spine protection is a stand out feature because the foams are segmented properly to provide a comfortable fit and protect against game time impact.Colors: 1
The Reebok 12K KFS Ice Hockey Pants is ideal for entry to intermediate level play. Constructed with durable nylon materials providing a comfortable streamlined fit for all players. The kidney protection features a molded plastic insert, which is ideal at this price point because it aids in reducing the chance of injuries during the game.