|Reebok 3K Ice Hockey Pants Jr 2012||
You Save: $10.02
The Reebok 3K ice hockey pants offer some good protection ideal for entry to recreational level of play.
Reebok has used 210D nylon on basically the entire shell. This material offers a light weight feel with little restriction. The 3K features a stretch gusset in the crotch running from the front closure to the lower spine, helping increase the overall mobility.
The 3K also features ribbed thigh guards to add strength and help avoid direct impacts. The JDP® hip caps do an effective job at dispersing energy from impact, so that you feel impacts less.
The 3K has a lightweight feel in a simple traditional ice pant design.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP3K
- Heritage: Reebok 2K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the entry to recreational level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Small / 23"-25" / 4'4-4'8"
Medium / 24"-27" / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 26"-28" / 5'2"-5'6"
XL / 27"-29" / 5'4"-5'7"
- Spine Protector - Comfort foams with small plastic insert
- Kidney Pads - Single density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - Single density with poly insert
- Exterior belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 210D nylon shell
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Reebok 9K ice hockey pants are Reebok top of the line traditional fitting ice pants. They offer very high level of protection with the NHL proven JDP hip protection and the ability to adjust the leg length by 1".
The Reebok 7K ice hockey pants offer a lot of pant for the money. The 7K ice pant offers a good level of protection with Reebok's JDP padding, a durable outer shell that consist of very comparable flexibility and ventilation to the 9K pant. With an embroidery friendly thigh area the Reebok 7K ice pant is a great team pant.
The Reebok 3K ice hockey pants offer some good protection ideal for entry to recreational level of play. The JDP® hip caps do an effective job at dispersing energy from impact, so that you feel impacts less.