Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 2K Street Goalie Leg Pads offer a great value, ideal for ball hockey or entry level roller hockey.
Reebok has used a fairly simple design, perfect for recreational street hockey. The 2K leg pad features two flex points in the ankle and knee for ideal flex. The flat-front face design allows you control rebounds easily.
Reebok has used a combination between synthetic leathers and dense nylon for great durability, and lightweight feel.
- Model Number: SGP2K
- Heritage: Reebok 2K Street
- Level of Play: (Youth)
- Roller: Up to Recreational
- Ice: Not intended for ice hockey
- Playing Style: Butterfly
Excluded from shipping promotions. Ground is only $9.75 per shipment. Please refer to the Shipping Page for further information. Must ship via FedEx/UPS only - No Postal Service
- Synthetic leather
- Nylon material
- Thick single density foams ideal for street hockey or entry level of play
- Flat face design for increase rebound control
- 2 flex points at the thigh, and ankle
- Outer Roll:
- Square vertical roll
- Two flex points at the boot and knee
- For increase flexibility
- Inner Roll:
- Square design
- Leg Channel:
- Dense nylon
- Boot Channel:
- Pre-formed boot channel
- Allows the skate to rotate to the inside keeping the blade closer to the ice for a quick slide
- 3 1" nylon buckle straps
- .9lbs (Based on a Youth 22" leg pad)
Comments:I just got these pads yesterday and was really surprised, there tougher than I thought and they came at a great value. They are a bit stiff at first and a little diffacult to butterfly in them but you just need to break em in. I'm 5'9 and these fit me great, cant wait to start playing !!
From: Jacob, IL