|Reebok 25K Grip Hockey Sticks Int L||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 25k Grip Hockey Sticks are the first model in the new Reebok stick line to feature the RibCore Pre-Loaded Fiber Technology. This pre-loaded hockey stick boasts an incredibly quick shot release due fiber arrangement in the lower portion of the shaft. Reebok used even more top notch features such as the new SSX blade and Tri Matrix Construction that make this stick very hard to beat at this price point.
The RibCore Pre-Loaded Fiber Technology is a big innovation to hit the hockey stick market. Shooting consists of loading fibers into tension and causing them to store energy, only to release the tension that results in the power and force felt by the puck. When you pre-load the fibers, you're leapfrogging the first step and getting direct power that takes much less time to achieve. So with the new RibCor design, players will feel their shot is released quicker and faster than ever before.
Reebok is able to offer an incredibly accurate shot on top of the new found quick shot release with the introduction of the SSX blade. This new blade progressively gets stiffer from heel to toe so that it does not open up on big shots and stays square to the target for pin point accuracy. Furthermore, Reebok used aerial-grade carbon fiber with fiberglass reinforcements to give the 25k a weight savings of 15 grams and a balance point improvement of 7 cm compared to it's predecessor, the Reebok 18k.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 465 grams (Based on P87A curve, 85 flex)
- Fused one-piece
- Higher fuse point increases twist resistance and stability
- RibCor Pre-Loaded Carbon Fibers
- Fibers within the lower portion of the shaft are forced into tension during the construction process
- This speeds up the loading process when shooting, giving players direct power and unbelievable pop
- Tri Matrix Construction
- Evolving from the Dual Matrix, Fibers are oriented at 90 degrees through the middle for stability while the forehand and backhand are oriented at 45 degrees on the forehand and backhand to store and release energy
- High Power Taper Ratio
- Provides maximum power transfer with excellent stability
- Accomplished by utilizing a stiffer face of the shaft compared to the sides
- Flex Profile:
- Low-kick point
- One of the quickest shot releases in the game
- Traditional shaft shape
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Griptonite (grip) coating
- SSX Blade
- Eliminates blade deflection and increases accuracy
- Blade is stiff in the heel and gets even stiffer into the toe
- Super light aerial-grade carbon and fiberglass weave
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening and good puck feel
- Flex: 60 and 65
- Length: 57"
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali RPD Team Hockey Sticks are an excellent mid price point stick with high end features. The stick is a true one-piece design for a consistent and responsive feel from top to bottom. The Vibration Dampening Coating (VDC) improves puck feel when passing and stick handling.
The Easton Velocity V5E Grip Hockey Sticks are the first model in the Velocity line to feature the all new HyperToe™ blade that gives players insane velocity like never before. This V5E offers an awesome balance of price, performance and durability; providing players with one of the most lightweight and responsive sticks at it's price point due to the HyperToe™ and Elliptical Taper combination. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Warrior Covert QR3 Grip Hockey Sticks are the middle price point model in the Warrior QR Line. The QR3 stick features a new carbon fiber construction for a featherlight feel, a consistent flex profile and a solid balance point. The TwinSpar 45° blade construction provides deadly accuracy and long-lasting durability.The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in 55 and 70 flex with a soft grip coating.