Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 24K Pump Ice Hockey Skates are a great choice for the intermediate level player. These 24K Pump Skates come with the new SpeedBlade Pro Holder with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runners. They also feature the signature Reebok Pump that provides a personalized fit with an excellent heel lock.
- Model Number: SK24KP
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are low-medium volume; narrow heel pocket, narrow across top of foot, forefoot and toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Synthetic Sublimated Nylon
- Built for lightweight support and increased forward flexion
- Non-woven reinforcement fibers for increased stability
- The Pump™ Feature:
- Increases heel lock, ankle support, forward flex and comfort
- Quick-Drying Dual-Zone Microfiber
- Soft material wicks away moisture and keeps the heel locked in place
- Ankle Padding:
- Thick, anatomical comfort foam
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm White Felt with Thick Foam Reinforcement
- Offers lace-bite and impact protection
- Reebok's Anatomical Response Footbed
- Injected TPR
- Stable yet forgiving for the new-to-hockey players
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- SpeedBlade Pro Holder with CCM SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runners
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 857 grams
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Skates Junior
The Reebok 22K Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Reebok RibCor Line. The 22K Skates utilize a Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package with an Injected TPR Outsole, giving the new-to-hockey or occasional player a solid balance between comfort and support.
Sizes Available: 4.0, 5.0
The Reebok 4k Ice Hockey Skate is a great choice for a beginner who is looking for a quality starter skate. This 4k utilizes a solid Tech Mesh quarter package that provides good support for the ankles and is a durable material.
Sizes Available: 2.0, 4.0
The Reebok Ultra Tyke Ice Hockey Skates are ideal for any young hockey player who wants to get out on the ice. Whether it's their first time or if they're already "mastered" skating, this Ultra Tyke skate is sure to impress. Instead of a plastic quarter package like some other youth skates, this is truly a scaled down version of what the grown-ups wear. The nickel-plated runner and a lightweight injected outsole will insure this skate will perform it's best whenever it's called upon.
Sizes Available: Y7.0, Y8.0, Y9.0, Y10.0, Y11.0