Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 23k Hockey Sticks is the entry level model out of the new Reebok line, offering great value and performance at this price point. The 23k stick showcases the new SSX blade that helps give players pin point accuracy with it's new construction.
The shaft is constructed using a one-piece fusing process which helps stiffen the lower portion of the shaft providing for one of the lowest kick points in the game. This low kick-point gives players a very quick shot release, perfect for those sudden wrist and snap shots that keeps goalies on their heels.
- Heritage: 14K SideKick 4
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 570 grams (based on P87A curve, 85 flex)
- High Power Taper Ratio
- Provides maximum power transfer with excellent stability
- Accomplished by utilizing a stiffer face of the shaft compared to the sides
- Fused one-piece
- Higher fuse point increases twist resistance and stability
- Flex Profile:
- Low-kick point
- One of the quickest shot releases in the game
- Traditional shaft shape
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Clear stick coating
- SSX Blade
- Eliminates blade deflection and increases accuracy
- Blade is stiff in the heel and gets even stiffer into the toe
- Super light graphite weave
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening and good puck feel
- Flex: 85
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
The Easton Velocity V1E Hockey Sticks are the entry level model coming from the new Velocity Line. The V1E is the first price point to feature the Elliptical Taper Profile™ that gives players an ultra-low kick point making for a wicked fast shot release. The Elliptical Taper Profile™ was designed for pro's because of the torsional strength that it provides for the lower portion of the stick, providing excellent accuracy and power. The Senior stick length is 59.5" and is available in a 85 flex with a smooth matte finish.