Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 20K Pro KFS Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier shoulder pads in Reebok's lineup. Inspired by pro equipment managers, these pads feature an "all foam" low-profile JDP construction for maximum coverage and 2-way protection. The new dual-core JDP (Joint Discharge Principle) low profile caps disperse the force of an impact away from your fragile joints and soft tissues for excellent 2-way protection.
Reebok engineered its JDP technology with its KFS shield (Kinetic Fit System), which accurately covers key areas of the body combining mobility and protection. The bicep guard implements a comprehensive wrap in which the adjustable pieces maintain a custom comfort fit. The Torso area features molded high-density floating foam at sternum, kidney, ribs and spine with removable belly and lower back protection; while the liner consists of air channels and mesh ventilation with padding for cool comfort.
- Model Number: SP20K
- Heritage:11K KFS
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'4" - 5'7" / 34" - 37"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'10" / 37" - 40"
SR LG / 5'10" - 6'2" / 40" - 43"
SR XL / 6'0"+ / 43" - 46"
- Shoulder - Dual-Core JDP Caps (Joint Discharge Principle)
- All Foam Caps with low-profile fit and exposed foam
- Hinged molded high density foam
- Floating Sternum Guard - Molded high density foam
- Spinal Guard - Segmented five-piece construction
- High density floating foam
- Kidney and Rib Protection - Molded high density floating foam
- Vented mesh air channels plus padding for cool comfort
- KFS (Kinetic Fit System) - features segmented protection which combines protection and mobility
- Low profile construction for improved coverage
- Floating adjustable bicep guard
- Two-piece floating, two-piece adjustable, and one-piece removable
- Removable Belly and Lower Back Guard - Molded high density floating foam
- Weight: 1,020 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: : The RBK 20K shoulder pads overall are very nice. They are lightweight and offer great protection. I love the low-profile shoulder caps and streamlined fit. Removing the plastics in place of high-density foam is a huge plus and you would have no idea there isn't plastic in the majority of the pad. Very breathable and excellent mobility. I would definitely recommend these pads.
From: Rich, PA