Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 20K Pro KFS Hockey Elbow Pads are the premier elbow pads in Reebok's lineup offering professional level protection. They feature JDP (Joint Discharge Principle) cap construction making them highly protective, extremely light-weight and even more comfortable.
These extremely lightweight elbow pads are engineered with a two-piece hinged design for uninhibited range of motion. The main elbow cap is constructed with a large plastic insert that anatomically fits to the elbow but more importantly provides pro-level impact protection. The bicep guard adds more side coverage with its floating molded high-density foam pad, allowing it to move independently of the main body. Also, the forearm guard is constructed of more high-density foams that are backed with plastic inserts for top-notch protection.
The strapping system consists of one neoprene strap for ideal padded comfort up top with two nylon anchor straps to further secure the pad into place. Reebok improved their impressive liner with increased perforation and softer comfort foams for exceptional feel.
- Model Number: EP20K
- Heritage: Reebok 11K KFS
- Level of Play: Elite
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height
SR SM / 5'4" - 5'7"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'10"
SR LG / 5'10" - 6'2"
SR XL / 6'0"+
- Pro-Spec JDP Elbow Cap
- Disperses impact away from the fragile joints to surrounding muscles
- High-density foams with a plastic inserts for pro-level protection
- Bicep Guard
- Floating molded high-density foam with added side coverage
- Forearm Guard
- Floating molded high-density foam with a plastic insert for slash impact protection
- Single neoprene top strap
- Provides ideal comfort
- Two nylon anchor straps
- Offers a solid and secure fit
- Molded air channels with supportive ventilation
- Moisture-wicking microfiber
- Weight: 204 grams (Based on a Senior elbow pad)
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Elbow Pads Senior
The Reebok 18K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads are fantastic for intermediate to advanced players who seek noteworthy protection with essential mobility for stick handling. The construction of these elbow pads are a two-piece hinged design in which the anchoring point is lowered to increase pad movement.
Sizes Available: SR SM, SR XL