|Reebok 20K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads Yth||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 20K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads are optimal for youngsters who pursue advanced to pro level protection with leading fundamentals that aid in superb mobility for stick handling. These lightweight elbow pads are constructed into a two-piece hinged design that increases the pad's expansion for mobility. The bicep guard is extremely comfortable with its thick layers of medium-density foam, which presents an anatomical wrap that helps alleviate high impact. Additionally, the forearm guard features a molded plastic insert, which is fastened with high-density foams for unmatched reinforcement against slashes.
The strapping system delivers three elastic Velcro straps to securely lock the pad into place. Reebok improved their impressive liner with increase perforation and softer comfort foam for exceptional feel. The 20K elbow pads are accomplished with Reebok's JDP (Joint Discharge Principle) caps, which redirect severe impact from the fragile elbow joints to the surrounding muscles; while the KFS shield (Kinetic Fit System) improves protection in areas that is mainly needed.
- Model Number: EP20K
- Heritage: Reebok 11K KFS
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height
YTH MD / 3'4" - 4'0"
YTH LG / 4'0" - 4'4"
- JDP Elbow Cap
- Disperses impact away from the fragile joints to surrounding muscles
- Floating molded thick layers of medium-density foam
- Protects all ares of bicep with a comprehensive wrap
- Molded plastic insert slash guard
- Backed by high-density foam
- Three elastic Velcro straps
- Secure fitting
- Perforated comfort foam with increased ventilation
- Weight: 204 grams (Based on a Senior elbow pad)
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Elbow Pads Junior & Youth
The Reebok 20K KFS Hockey Elbow Pads are optimal for youngsters who pursue advanced to pro level protection with leading fundamentals that aid in superb mobility for stick handling.
Sizes Available: YTH SM