Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 18K SicKick 4 Dual Grip Hockey Sticks feature all of the high end technologies as the 20K stick, but with a couple differences in the shaft design. Like the 20K stick the 18K features the Duel Matrix II™ and the AccuBlade providing very quick and accurate shots.
The 18K stick is a fused one-piece stick with a higher fuse point to increase the twist resistance. This design will provide slap shot stability while maintaing the low-kick point's quick release. The Dual Matrix II™ carbon fiber construction uses fibers angled at 45 degrees on the backhand and 90 degrees on the forehand causing tension in shot loading. This paired with the lowest kick point in hockey will create a slingshot effect for a hyper release.
The 18K stick features Reebok's exclusive AccuBlade. The AccuBlade virtually eliminates blade deflection by becoming progressively stiffer from heel to toe allowing for better puck control and an extremely accurate shot. Reebok also made the blade lighter and moved the balance point up a few centimeters making it unbelievably balanced.
The 18k stick features a Dual Grip. The bottom half of the shaft is a smooth matte finish, allowing your hands to move freely up and down the shaft. The top half of the stick features Reebok's Griptonite coating, providing full control of your stick.
- Heritage: Reebok 9K Sidekick III
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 495 grams (based on P87A curve, 85 flex)
- Fused one-piece
- Higher fuse point increases twist resistance and stability
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- High modulus graphite - The lightest stick from Reebok yet
- Flex Profile:
- Low-kick point- Lowest kick point in hockey!
- Traditional shaft shape
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Dual Grip
- Bottom half of the shaft is a smooth matte finish, allowing your hands to move freely up and down the shaft
- Top half of shaft is Reebok's Griptonite coating, providing full control of your stick
- Gets progressively stiffer from heel to toe virtually eliminating blade deflection
- Super light graphite
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening
- Flex: Mid 75, Regular 85, Stiff 100
- Length: Mid 58", Regular 61", Stiff 61"
Comments: This stick is great! I've had this stick for almost 1 season and I am very happy with it, it is very light, compared to the 20k I can't really feel a difference in weight and it is not noticable on the ice. I also like the dual grip reebok has put on the sickick 4 sticks. As far as durability, I've had this stick for a season and so far it only has a few chips on the shaft and the blade has a pretty bad chip on the toe but not much, but I'm pretty sure I broke my blade because I can hear a rattle on the inside when I tap it
From: Alec, Wayzata, Minnesota
Other Items to Consider
The Sherwood Nexon N12 grip hockey stick is the premier stick in the Nexon line-up. Showcasing all of the top specs and features, the N12 stick is perfect for the advanced to pro level of player looking for a well balanced and responsive stick. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 75, 85, 95 and 105 flex with a grip stick coating.