Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 16K SicKick 4 Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 16K stick features the Dual Matrix II™ and the AccuBlade like the 18 and 20K sticks. The Griptonite coating provides full control of your stick with every move you make.
The 16K hockey stick is a fused one-piece stick featuring Reebok's Dual Matrix II™ carbon construction. This construction uses fibers angled at 45 degrees on the backhand and 90 degrees on the forehand causing tension in shot loading. This paired with the lowest kick point in hockey will create a slingshot effect for a hyper release.
The 16K stick features Reebok's exclusive AccuBlade. The AccuBlade virtually eliminates blade deflection by becoming progressively stiffer from heel to toe allowing for better puck control and an extremely accurate shot.
- Heritage: Reebok 6K Sidekick III
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 499 grams (based on P87A curve, 85 flex)
- Fused one-piece
- Higher fuse point increases twist resistance and stability
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- Flex Profile:
- Low-kick point- Lowest kick point in hockey!
- Traditional shaft shape
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Griptonite coating
- Gets progressively stiffer from heel to toe virtually eliminating blade deflection
- Super light graphite
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening
- Flex: Mid 75, Regular 85, Stiff 100
- Length: Mid 58", Regular 61", Stiff 61"
Comments: It was a lighter stick compared to the other RBK sticks I've used. I got it and played just two dek games and one roller before it broke above the blade. I'm not very hard on my sticks either I've had some that I've used for over a year now. Was disappointed on how quickly it broke.
From: Wes, PA
Comments: An awesome stick for its price just bought one and it beats any stick I've used including my Bauer apx, great value for money and the Crosby curve is a winner for me my goals a game have gone from 1-2 goals to 4-5 goals a game :) Highly recommend!!!
From: Ryan, Tweed Heads South, Australia
Comments: Although this isn't a 'top notch' stick it is definitely the best stick you will get for the value offered. The stick is extremely balanced, easily held onto, and it will launch your shots with double the accuracy of your old stick. If you have the money to spend but don't want to drop $200+ on a stick this is definitely the one for you!
From: Jordan, USA