Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 16K SicKick 4 Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 16K stick features the Dual Matrix II™ and the AccuBlade like the 18 and 20K sticks. The Griptonite coating provides full control of your stick with every move you make.
The 16K hockey stick is a fused one-piece stick featuring Reebok's Dual Matrix II™ carbon construction. This construction uses fibers angled at 45 degrees on the backhand and 90 degrees on the forehand causing tension in shot loading. This paired with the lowest kick point in hockey will create a slingshot effect for a hyper release.
The 16K stick features Reebok's exclusive AccuBlade. The AccuBlade virtually eliminates blade deflection by becoming progressively stiffer from heel to toe allowing for better puck control and an extremely accurate shot.
- Heritage: Reebok 6K Sidekick III
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Fused one-piece
- Higher fuse point increases twist resistance and stability
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- Flex Profile:
- Low-kick point- Lowest kick point in hockey!
- Traditional shaft shape
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Griptonite coating
- Gets progressively stiffer from heel to toe virtually eliminating blade deflection
- Super light graphite
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening
- Flex: 50
- Length: To be measured upon arrival