|Reebok 16K Comp Goalie Sticks Int||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 16K Comp Goalie Stick features Reebok's lightweight OPS one piece compression molded construction for improved durability and reduced weight.
The 16K goal stick features Reebok's ACCUBLADE TECHNOLOGY that improves the blades stiffness for more accurate passing and predictable puck deflections. The shaft on the 16K goalie stick features Reebok's GRIPTONITE™ grip texture to help maximize stick control as well as improves reaction speeds.
Reebok's entry priced composite goal stick features some of the same materials and features used throughout Reebok's line allowing intermediate goaltenders to maximize their playing potential.
- Model Number: HSG16K
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Super Lightweight OPS
- One piece fused composite construction
- Compression molded lightweight composite shaft
- Compression molded lightweight composite paddle
- Lightweight composite blade featuring ACCUBLADE TECHNOLOGY
- Improves durability and uniform stiffness
- Allows the goaltender to make accurate passes
- Improves reaction speed
- 794 grams (Based on a Intermediate 24")
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Reebok Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24" = 26"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Reebok Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Intermediate
The Reebok 20K Comp Goalie Stick is constructed using Reebok's ultra lightweight OPS composite construction. The 20K goal stick delivers professional level performance and is Reebok's lightest composite goal stick ever made.
The Reebok 18K Comp Goalie Stick is ideal for goaltenders playing up to the advanced levels of play. The Super Lightweight OPS composite construction provides improved puck control, handling and improved durability.