Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 14K SicKick 4 Hockey Sticks are the most affordable sticks in the SicKick line great for those entry to intermediate players. The 14K stick features Reebok's Dual Matrix II™ carbon construction and the exclusive AccuBlade.
The 14K hockey stick is a fused one-piece hockey stick featuring Reebok's Dual Matrix II™ carbon construction. The 16K hockey stick is a fused one-piece stick featuring Reebok's Dual Matrix II™ carbon construction. This construction uses fibers angled at 45 degrees on the backhand and 90 degrees on the forehand causing tension in shot loading resulting in quick releases.
The 14K stick features Reebok's exclusive AccuBlade. The AccuBlade virtually eliminates blade deflection by becoming progressively stiffer from heel to toe allowing for better puck control and an extremely accurate shot.
- Heritage: Reebok 4K Sidekick III
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to recreational level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Weight: 544 grams (based on P87A curve, 85 flex)
- Fused one-piece
- Higher fuse point increases twist resistance and stability
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- Flex Profile:
- Low-kick point- Lowest kick point in hockey!
- Traditional shaft shape
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Griptonite coating
- Gets progressively stiffer from heel to toe virtually eliminating blade deflection
- Super light graphite
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening
- Flex: Regular 85
- Length: Regular 58"
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Sickick Hockey Sticks
Low Kick for Quick Shot
The Reebok 20K SicKick 4 Grip Hockey Sticks are the premier sticks in the SicKick line. The 20K is a true one-piece stick, making it unbelievably light and balanced. The 20K features the Dual Matrix II™ carbon fiber construction providing ultra quick releases. The 20K also features a blade that gets progressively stiffer from the heel to toe, providing more accuracy and control. The Senior Stick length is 61" available in 75, 85, and 100 flex with a Griptonite coating.