Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 14K PUMP® Goalie Ice Hockey Skate features solid construction and materials providing intermediate level performance and protection. The quarter package on the 14K goal skate are constructed using Reebok's Max Armour™ V for improved durability and skate stability.
Reebok's Max Armour™ V quarter package provides improved protection, ankle support and durability. The liner is constructed from a quick drying dual zone heavy-duty microfiber for an improved fit and superb comfort. The tongue on the 14K goal skate is constructed with foam and felt for a higher level of protection and comfort. Reebok's PUMP® technology allows the goaltender to customize the comfort fit by filling natural gaps around the ankles to maximize power transfer from the foot to the ice. The Reebok Customlite™ cowling features a lightweight pro-profile design, butterfly toe cap for improved protection, moisture exhaust vents, trilites and a replaceable steel runner that holds a longer edge.
- Model Number: SK14KG
- Heritage: Reebok 7K Goalie Skate
- Level of Player:
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size. Click on Sizing Chart for more sizing information.
- Quarter Package:
- MAX Armour™ V
- Provides support and durability
- Dynamic Support System "DSS"
- Optimizes flexibility and stiffness to maximize the transmission of human power
- Monofilament embedded zones
- Heavy duty microfiber
- Helps wick away moisture
- Adds durability
- Reebok PUMP®:
- Reebok PUMP® technology
- Works to eliminate natural gaps around the ankle
- Instantly adjust the fit without removing gear
- Tongue Construction:
- Full felt and comfort foam tongue
- Improved protection against lace bite
- Anatomical response footbed
- Customlite™ Cowling
- Lightweight profile
- Moisture exhaust vents
- Butterfly toe shield
- PROFORMANCE™ R:30 Runner
- Replaceable carbon steel runner
- Three screw attatchment
- 1,202 grams (Based on a Senior 9D Skate)
Comments: Pro: A great skate all around, plenty of stiffness to push from side to side. Pump helps a bunch with fit. Great toe takes a beating without a hint of problem.
Con: They use the same shell for the full size as for those a half size down, so if you're gonna get a 9.5, the shell will be for a 10, it makes the fit not as good as it could be.
From: Ken, Winter Park CO