Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 14K KFS Hockey Shin Guards are perfect for recreational to intermediate level players who seek shin guards that are engineered to deflect any type of oncoming shot because of the JDP knee caps (Joint Discharge Principal), which disperses impact away from the fragile knee joints to the surrounding muscles. The calf, thigh, and knee features adequately place extended foam for complete protection against those high-risk impacts!
Also, comprised within the 14K KFS shin guard is Reebok's (Kinetic Fit System), which segments protection in key areas to combine mobility and protection. Another great feature is the shin cap because it's engineered with bridge support to maximize strength without decreasing comfort. Additionally, these terrific shin guards are equipped with a removable full-segmented liner plus quick "Y" strap connection that lock the straps securely and comfortably.
- Model Number: SG14K
- Heritage: 5K KFS
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
SR 14" / 5'4" - 5'7"
SR 15" / 5'7" - 5'10"
SR 16" / 5'10" - 6'2"
- Extended foam in calf, thigh, and knee region
- Shin cap is constructed with bridge support for maximum strength
- Joint Discharge Principal (JDP) knee cap
- Disperses force of impact away from the fragile knee joint
- Removable full segmentation liner
- Engineered to deviate pucks while delivering highest level of protection
- Quick "Y" strapping system and lock strap connection
- Kinetic Fit System (KFS)
- Features segmented protection, which combines protection and mobility
- Weight: 499 grams (Based on a 14'')
Comments: These are my first shin guards, so I don't really have anything to reference them against, that being said I've been really happy with them so far. They're comfortable, they stay in place without having to use tape (granted I'm playing beginner level) and they dry really quick. Oh yeah and they do a good job protecting your shins. I've taken a bunch of shots and slashes to the shin and hardly even notice they got hit. Only downside I guess is the the calf wrap doesn't really over all of the back of your calf, but other than that they've been great
From: Chris, Malden, MA