Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 12K KFS Hockey Shin Guards are ideal for entry to intermediate level play. The 12K KFS hockey shin guards are engineered to deviate big time shots because the JDP knee caps (Joint Discharge Principal) disperses impact away from the fragile knee joints to the surrounding muscles. Also, comprised within the 12K KFS shin guard is Reebok's (Kinetic Fit System), which segments protection in key areas to combine mobility and protection.
The calf, thigh, and knee features adequately place extended foam for sound protection against game time impacts! Another great feature is the shin cap, which is engineered with bridge support to maximize strength without decreasing comfort. Additionally, these terrific shin guards are equipped with a floating full liner plus quick "Y" strap connection which lock the straps with comfortable security.
- Model Number: SG12K
- Heritage: 3K KFS
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
SR 14" / 5'4" - 5'7"
SR 15" / 5'7" - 5'10"
SR 16" / 5'10" - 6'2"
- Extended foam in calf, thigh, and knee region
- Shin cap is constructed with bridge support for maximum strength
- Joint Discharge Principal (JDP) knee cap
- Disperses force of impact away from the fragile knee joint
- Floating full liner
- Engineered to deviate pucks while delivering highest level of protection
- Quick "Y" strapping system and lock strap connection
- Kinetic Fit System (KFS)
- Features segmented protection, which combines protection and mobility
- Weight: 453 grams (Based on a 14'')
Comments: Comments:Bought these to match the elbow pads (and they are the cheapest :D ) they are comfortable. they are also ice rated, and have good all around protection. the top cap part covers a few inches above the knee and flexes nicely under pants when bending or falling on your knees. they passed the "hit me with a stick" test with solid scores.they do tend to keep in some heat, but that's what shin guards do.
From: Shaun, Stevenson, WA