|Reebok 11K KFS Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 11K KFS hockey gloves are the premier gloves from Reebok in the KFS line. Reebok has used the Kinetic Fit System to offer excellent mobility in a contour fitting glove. Reebok has achieved this through using such features as the interior fit glove with the seamless flexible cuff with no binding.
The 11K glove has taken up where the 10K glove left off. The 11K shares the same overall design as the 10K glove, although the 11K gloves offers some improved materials such as the foams in the cuff to offer the same great mobility with additional protection.
The 11K glove also features the seamless flex cuff. This feature really sets the 11K glove apart from the rest of the gloves on the market. Reebok has used what they are calling an interior fit glove. This is the upper cuff portion that is separate from the cuff roll and it seamlessly attaches to the palm. This design style allows optimal hand movement while the upper cuff stays along the lower forearm to provide exceptional flexibility, while still offering high-end protection you would expect from a glove at this level. This gives the glove a great feel, almost resembling characteristics of a lacrosse glove.
- Model Number: HG11K
- Heritage: Reebok 10K
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro play
- Fit Guidelines:Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Synthetic leather
- Synthetic textured leather
- KFS (Kinetic fit system) lock thumb - Segmented for better stick control
- KFS blocking pattern in the back rolls
- Segmented protection to follow the natural movement of the hand. Designed for a straight low profile fit from fingers to cuff
- Molded IXPE foam in the cuff roll
- Multiple density foams used throughout the glove to ensure maximum protection
- Plastic inserts throughout the glove including the fingers and back-rolls to provide an advanced level of protection
- Clarino leather offers a butter-soft palm for the best in feel and comfort
- Clarino leather overlays in the palm, finger tips, and thumb
- Air exchange system allows air to flow into the backhand keep your hands cooler and decreasing drying time
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Seamless flexible cuff with interior fit glove - No binding for increased comfort, flexibility, and protection
- 3-piece index and middle finger of better mobility
13", 14", and 15"
Comments: I have a meaty hand and not very long finger...... I have multiple hockey gloves, but only this one fits my hand just like specially tailored for me. Very comfortable. I like the design of the palm and it does make a different feeling when comparing to Easton Stealth RS2 and Stealth 55S. Is has about the same level of performance and comfortable as Sher-wood N12 gloves give me, but the 11K fits my hands even better. I used it for my Adult Hockey League game after I got it and we just won the first Championship as individual team on yesterday, 6/16/2013~~~~~
From: Jen-Yen, VA
Comments: These are really nice gloves. They felt comfortable, right out of the box. They are made of kind of a different material. Not nylon, but not leather. They are very very protective, too. I have used these for a month, and they are pretty much holding up, but I am kind of worried about that palms. They are already getting a little worn out. But you should buy these! Maybe not the BEST glove out there, but for sure top 5.
Comments: Great glove, comfortable with good movability. Good glove for a forward.
Comments: Great Gloves; I took a few slashes on the hand and didn't feel anything. They are a little bulky but have great protection and do no restrict movement at all.
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Gloves Senior
The Reebok 11K KFS hockey gloves are the premier gloves from Reebok in the KFS line. Reebok has used the Kinetic Fit System to offer excellent mobility in a contour fitting glove. Reebok has achieved this through using such features as the interior fit glove with the seamless flexible cuff with no binding.Colors: 3
The Reebok 11K KFS Crosby Edition hockey gloves offer the same great features and design as the standard 11K glove but with the Crosby inspired penguins color ways. Reebok has used the Kinetic Fit System to offer excellent mobility in a contour fitting glove. Reebok has achieved this through using such features as the interior fit glove with the seamless flexible cuff with no binding.
The Reebok 9K KFS hockey gloves feature pro inspired nylon tricot for better breath-ability and lighter weight. The Reebok 9K gloves feature a contoured fit with excellent mobility from the seamless cuff design.Colors: 5
The Reebok 7K KFS hockey gloves offer an excellent value and balance between protection and mobility. The 7K gloves are the most affordable glove in the Reebok line featuring the seamless flexible cuff with no binding for increase comfort and flexibility.Colors: 8
The Reebok 7KN KFS Nylon Hockey Gloves utilize a pro-select nylon material for a lightweight feel and the cuff has been redesigned from the current 7K Synthetic Leather glove version with a larger opening changing it from a contoured fit to an overall tapered fit for increased wrist mobility.Colors: 8
The Reebok 7KN KFS Limited Edition Nylon Hockey Gloves offer the exact same construction and fit as the standard 7KN KFS Nylon gloves but in limited edition colors.Colors: 4
The Reebok 4-Roll 9000 hockey gloves were built with pro expectations in mind. The Reebok 9000 loose fitting glove is where advanced technologies meets classic construction. With the 9000's open cuff design this not only looks pro but it plays they part!Colors: 2