Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 11K KFS Crosby Edition hockey gloves offer the same great features and design as the standard 11K glove but with the Crosby inspired penguins color ways. Reebok has used the Kinetic Fit System to offer excellent mobility in a contour fitting glove. Reebok has achieved this through using such features as the interior fit glove with the seamless flexible cuff with no binding.
The 11K glove has taken up where the 10K glove left off. The 11K shares the same overall design as the 10K glove, although the 11K gloves offers some improved materials such as the foams in the cuff to offer the same great mobility with additional protection.
The 11K glove also features the seamless flex cuff. This feature really sets the 11K glove apart from the rest of the gloves on the market. Reebok has used what they are calling an interior fit glove. This is the upper cuff portion that is separate from the cuff roll and it seamlessly attaches to the palm. This design style allows optimal hand movement while the upper cuff stays along the lower forearm to provide exceptional flexibility, while still offering high-end protection you would expect from a glove at this level. This gives the glove a great feel, almost resembling characteristics of a lacrosse glove.
- Model Number: HG11K
- Heritage: Reebok 10K
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro play
- Fit Guidelines:Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Synthetic leather
- Synthetic textured leather
- KFS (Kinetic fit system) lock thumb - Segmented for better stick control
- KFS blocking pattern in the back rolls
- Segmented protection to follow the natural movement of the hand. Designed for a straight low profile fit from fingers to cuff
- Molded IXPE foam in the cuff roll
- Multiple density foams used throughout the glove to ensure maximum protection
- Plastic inserts throughout the glove including the fingers and back-rolls to provide an advanced level of protection
- Clarino leather offers a butter-soft palm for the best in feel and comfort
- Clarino leather overlays in the palm, finger tips, and thumb
- Air exchange system allows air to flow into the backhand keep your hands cooler and decreasing drying time
- Reebok moisture wicking liner
- Contoured Fit - Reduces negative space to ensure the gloves moves with every hand movement
- Seamless flexible cuff with interior fit glove - No binding for increased comfort, flexibility, and protection
- 3-piece index and middle finger of better mobility
13", 14", and 15"
Comments: I bought 2 pairs, I am very satisfied with the gloves. Also the delivery was quick. Just perfect. Will buy again.
From: Yannick, Bargen, Switzerland
Other Items to Consider
Reebok KFS Hockey Gloves Sr
The Reebok 30K KFS Hockey Glove is the premier glove in the Reebok lineup. The 30K's vented EVA foam provides professional-level protection and breathability. The Kinetic Fit System's glove-in-glove construction provides excellent responsiveness between your hands and the stick for improved puck handling.Colors: 4
The Reebok 28K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a high level of performance without the big price tag. These gloves feature molded EVA and high-density foams for good protection. The pro-selected polyester exterior with additional abrasion zones keep the glove lightweight and durable.Colors: 6
The Reebok 26K KFS Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit but with an open segmented cuff for ample wrist movement. Polyester with embossed polyurethane gives the glove solid durability while maintaining a lightweight feel.Colors: 10
The Reebok 26K KFS Limited Edition Hockey Gloves offer the same construction and fit as the original 26K, but are offered in a variety of unique color ways.Colors: 4