Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 10K Ultimate ABS Wood Hockey Sticks feature a very durable, full ABS blade that allows this stick to be used on rough outdoor surfaces. The shaft utilizes a multi-laminate wood construction to offer a traditional feel with good pop.
- Heritage: Reebok 2K / Koho 2100
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Construction: Fused ABS blade on a wood shaft
- Shaft Dimensions: Square Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Weight: 655 grams (Based on a 85 flex P38)
- Multi-Laminate Wood Design
- Offers a mid-kick point for supreme power with a classic feel
- Traditional - Square corners with straight sidewalls
- Clear, non-grip coating
- Ultimate ABS Blade Core
- High durability to withstand indoor and outdoor usage
- Flex: 85
- Length: 59"
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali RPD Lite Wood ABS Hockey Sticks feature a traditional wood shaft with a durable ABS blade. The wood shaft has a classic mid kick flex profile for powerful shots while the ABS blade with fiberglass reinforcement allows players to use this on rough outdoor surfaces like concrete and asphalt.
The CCM Ultimate ABS Wood Hockey Sticks are a great choice for the player looking to skate on a rough, outdoor surface such as asphalt or concrete. The multi-laminate shaft construction with the Ultimate ABS Blade Core makes for great looks and even better durability. The Senior Stick Length is 59" and is available in an 85 flex with a clear stick finish.
The Sherwood T25 ABS Crossover Wood Hockey Sticks offers an extra-reinforced ABS blade that can be used on some of the roughest surfaces possible, such as asphalt and concrete. The ABS Crossover blade not only allows players to use it outdoors but helps maintain accuracy by keeping the blade face closed when shooting, because when the blade opens up all accuracy is lost. Senior stick length is 58" and is available in 85 flex.