Lowest Price Guarantee
With the Razors Cult Fabio Enes Pro Aggressive Skates, Fabio Enes represents his native home of Brazil. The basis of many bestsellers such as the Shima 1 and 2, the Cult series of skates were the choice of many pros because of its slim shape, light weight and tight fit which gives you perfect control over the skate. Features a re-designed liner with excellent heel support, replaceable soulframes and a perfectly positioned groove in the backslide plate, these skates are ready to go right out-of-the-box. The Fabio Pro comes with Ground Control Featherlite 2 frames, BHC Fabio Enes Pro 56mm 88A wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and alternating green and yellow anti-rockers.
- Model Year: 2013
- Model Number: 10-CLTF
- Type: Aggressive Skates for Street, Park or Vert
- Level: Designed for Beginner - Intermediate
- Fit Guidelines: Average Width
- Sizing Guidelines: Razor skates run about 1/2 size small. Shell sizes run in size ranges (6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13) so it easy to size up or down if staying in same shell range.
- Razors Cult
- With Fabio Enes Pro Cuff and Boot decals
- Comfortable Padded Cult Street Liners
- Green and yellow Fabio Enes Pro colors
- Articulated Ankle Area
- Frames / Grind Areas:
- Ground Control Featherlite 2 Frames
- Perfectly Grooved Backslide Plates
- Replaceable Soulframes
- Wheels and Bearings:
- ABEC5 Bearings
- BHC Fabio Enes Pro 57mm 88A wheels
- Misprint on the wheels can be misleading (they read 57mm 98mm)
- 42mm Anti-Rocker Wheels with Aluminum Spacers
- One green and one yellow per frame
- Approximately 4lbs per skate w/frames, wheels and bearings (US size 7.0)
Razors Complete Skate Packages
Razors takes it to another level with the new version of the tried-and-true SL boots, released as Razors Yuri Botelho Pro 2 SL Aggressive Skates.
Razors takes it back to the beginning with Razors Genesys G10 LE Aggressive Skates, featuring the same quality skate that has been Razors most popular skate model, and one of the industry's top selling skate models.
Still the only boot to offer a baseless design, the Razors SL2 Aggressive Skates have been enjoyed since the initial inception of the SL boot back in 2008. The baseless design adds more contact when grinding, improves the skater's center of gravity, and reduces the weight considerably.
Made for up and coming roll-groms, the Razor Genesys Junior Adjustable Aggressive Kid's Skates feature Ground Control anti-rockered frames, replaceable backslide plate and adjustable to four sizes. Improvements on the liner, heel support and buckles are new for this 2014 release and help beginner skaters adjust to the rigorous demands of aggressive skating. Perfect for your junior steez-monster.
Sizes Available: Adjustable Kids Skates