|Mission Inhaler DS7 Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler DS7 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Inhaler Line. Mission gave the quarter package a durable Woven Nylon construction with strategic wear patches. The S.I.C.K. Ventilated Toe Caps provide extra airflow throughout the boot for enhanced comfort. The Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Frame provides an aggressive angle of attack, which is one of the many reasons the Vanguard™ is one of the most preferred chassis in the game today.
- Model Number: 1044710
- Heritage: Inhaler AC7
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Anatomically Formed Woven Nylon with Strategic Wear Patches
- Solid durability, support and stability
- S.I.C.K. Ventilated Toe Caps for enhanced comfort
- Lowered tendon guard for full more of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and helps to wick away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- White felt with an integrated lace-bite insert
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight with a forgiving feel
- Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Frame
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes, using (2) 76mm wheels in the front and (2) 80mm wheels in the rear
- Maximizes results while still maintaining a low, powerful center of gravity
- Offers increased overall speed with a decreased stopping distance
- Mission Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Hi-Lo Street 82A Wheels
- Hi-Lo ABEC 5 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate:
- 1,281 grams
Comments: I have very few complaints about these blades. For the price, they're really worth it. I'm new to hockey and these are quick and allow for sharp turns. They were very easy to break into and are comfortable. They don't come with wax laces, so they come loose very easily. One of the only cons I have with these skates is that they get banged up pretty easily. The toe is plastic, so if you run into the boards they're gonna get scratched up.
Overall, a really nice pair of skates for the price. Oh and by the way, don't use these wheels indoors!
From: Adam, Ft. Wayne
Other Items to Consider
Mission Inhaler DS Roller Hockey Skates
The Mission Inhaler DS1 Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model in the second generation Inhaler Line. The Inhaler DS1's feature all of Mission's premier technologies; such as the Aluminized Glass Composite Outsole, the full magnesium Hi-Lo™ Frame and even Revision Variant Plus Wheels with Swiss LE Bearings.
The Mission Inhaler DS2 Roller Hockey Skates come with many top-end features, but not the top-end price tag. For true high-performance, Mission gave the Inhaler DS2 a Nylon Tech Mesh Quarter Package, a Pro-Style Two-Piece White Felt tongue and USA-made Revision Variant Classic Wheels.
The Mission Inhaler DS3 Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent option for the player who's looking for a high-level of performance without breaking the bank. For the first time in the DS line, Mission used their full composite outsole and Swiss LE Bearings, resulting in powerful strides with butter-like glide.
The Mission Inhaler DS4 Roller Hockey Skates feature Mission's exciting new Heel Color Chip that allows players to quickly and easily customize their skates with seven different color options. These DS4 Skates also showcase Mission's S.I.C.K. Ventilated Quarter Package that helps hot air escape out of the sides of the boot, making way for cool air to flow in through the toe cap.
The Mission Inhaler DS5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first model in the Inhaler DS Line to feature the one-piece Aluminum Hi-Lo™ Vanguard Frame or the Hi-Lo™ Clinger XXX Grip Wheels. Both are quality performance pieces any intermediate to advanced level player should have and want in their skates.
The Mission Inhaler DS6 Roller Hockey Skates are a solid choice for the beginner to intermediate level player who's looking for a skate that can be used indoors or outdoors, all at a great value. The Mission DS6 Skates come with the new Hi-Lo™ Court Multi-Surface Wheels with Abec 7 Bearings, which provide speed and grip on just about every surface imaginable.
The Mission Inhaler DS7 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Inhaler Line. Mission gave the quarter package a durable Woven Nylon construction with strategic wear patches. The S.I.C.K. Ventilated Toe Caps provide extra airflow for enhanced comfort. The Mission DS7 Skate also utilizes the Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Frame, which is the most preferred design in all of roller hockey today.