Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler DS4 Roller Hockey Skates feature Mission's exciting new Heel Color Chip that allows players to quickly and easily customize their skates with seven different color options. These DS4 Skates also showcase Mission's S.I.C.K. Ventilated Quarter Package that helps hot air escape out of the sides of the boot, making way for cool air to flow in through the toe cap.
The actual quarter package construction utilizes a comfortable and supportive Woven Nylon material, which also features strategic wear patches in high-wear areas for added durability. For upgraded grip and speed, the Mission DS4's have Hi-Lo™ Static 76A Wheels that are made right here in the USA by elite wheel-manufacturer, Revision Hockey. The Hi-Lo™ Statics contain Hi-Lo™ Abec 9 Bearings for superior speed and roll. These wheels sit in the popular one-piece, extruded aluminum Hi-Lo™ Vanguard Frame for a natural and balanced feel with explosive power.
- Model Number: 1044704
- Heritage: Inhaler AC4
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Reinforced Woven Nylon with Strategic Wear Patches
- S.I.C.K. Quarter Ventilation allows hot air to escape out of the boot with cool air coming in from the Inhaler Vented Toe Cap
- Interchangeable Heel Color Chip
- With 6 colors to choose from, Heel Color Chip allows for quick and easy custom personalization
- Slip in the desired color to the chip pocket, or leave it empty for an incognito look
- Lowered tendon guard for full more of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and helps to wick away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-Piece, White Felt with an integrated lace-bite insert
- Injectedfoamsfor lace-bite and impact protection
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight with a forgiving feel
- Hi-Lo™ One-Piece Aluminum Vanguard™ Frame
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes, using (2) 76mm wheels in the front and (2) 80mm wheels in the rear
- Maximizes results while still maintaining a low, powerful center of gravity
- Offers increased overall speed with a decreased stopping distance
- Mission Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Hi-Lo Static 76A Indoor Wheels
- USA-made by Revision Hockey
- Ideal for sport court, wood and smooth concrete surfaces
- Hi-Lo ABEC 9 608
- Weight of One Size 9D skate:
- 1,256 grams
Comments: If you need a wide and deep (high volume) skate that isn't too stiff then these are for you. Pretty solid skate, the boot is a little bit too soft for my taste but for this price range can't complain too much. Fit wise - this is by far the widest and deepest boot I've ever had and I've had Bauer Nexus 800, CCM RBZ 90, and Mission Axiom T9. I ordered a EE but actually think the D width would have been perfect for me. I'd give these skates a 3.5/5
From: Jason, Los Angeles, CA
Other Items to Consider
Mission Inhaler DS Roller Hockey Skates
The Mission Inhaler DS1 Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model in the second generation Inhaler Line. The Inhaler DS1's feature all of Mission's premier technologies; such as the Aluminized Glass Composite Outsole, the full magnesium Hi-Lo™ Frame and even Revision Variant Plus Wheels with Swiss LE Bearings.
The Mission Inhaler DS2 Roller Hockey Skates come with many top-end features, but not the top-end price tag. For true high-performance, Mission gave the Inhaler DS2 a Nylon Tech Mesh Quarter Package, a Pro-Style Two-Piece White Felt tongue and USA-made Revision Variant Classic Wheels.
The Mission Inhaler DS5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first model in the Inhaler DS Line to feature the one-piece Aluminum Hi-Lo™ Vanguard Frame or the Hi-Lo™ Clinger XXX Grip Wheels. Both are quality performance pieces any intermediate to advanced level player should have and want in their skates.