|Mission Inhaler DS3 Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler DS3 Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent option for the player who's looking for a high-level of performance without breaking the bank. For the first time in the DS line, Mission used their full composite outsole and Swiss LE Bearings, resulting in powerful strides with a butter-like glide.
Working with the outsole, the Inhaler DS3 Skates utilize a reinforced Tech Nylon Quarter Package that has a big jump in stiffness and energy transfer, compared to the DS4. For top notch comfort, the DS3's have S.I.C.K. side ventilation that allows hot air to escape outside of the boot, while the Inhaler Vented Toe Cap allows cool air to flow in through the front. The Quarter also has the Heel Color Chip feature that makes it easy for players to customize their skates with 6 different color options, or it can be left empty for an even more low-profile look.
The lowers consists of the very popular Hi-Lo CNC Aluminum Ventilator Frame that offers a naturally comfortable forward stance. This frame holds USA-made Hi-Lo Static 76A Indoor Wheels with Swiss LE Bearings for supreme grip and speed.
- Model Number: 1044704
- Heritage: Inhaler AC3
- Level of Play: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Reinforced Woven Nylon with Strategic Wear Patches
- S.I.C.K. Quarter Ventilation allows hot air to escape out of the boot with cool air coming in from the Inhaler Vented Toe Cap
- Interchangeable Heel Color Chip
- With 6 colors to choose from, Heel Color Chip allows for quick and easy custom personalization
- Slip in the desired color to the chip pocket, or leave it empty for an incognito look
- Lowered tendon guard for full more of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and helps to wick away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-Piece, White Felt with an integrated lace-bite insert
- Injected foams for lace-bite and impact protection
- Full Lightweight Composite
- Offers a featherlight feel with top-notch energy transfer and responsiveness
- Hi-Lo™ CNC Aluminum Ventilator™ Frame
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes, using (2) 76mm wheels in the front and (2) 80mm wheels in the rear
- Maximizes results while still maintaining a low, powerful center of gravity
- Offers increased overall speed with a decreased stopping distance
- Mission Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Hi-Lo Static 76A Indoor Wheels
- USA-made by Revision Hockey
- Hi-Lo Swiss LE 608 Bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate:
- 1,277 grams
Other Items to Consider
Mission Inhaler DS Roller Hockey Skates
The Mission Inhaler DS1 Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model in the second generation Inhaler Line. The Inhaler DS1's feature all of Mission's premier technologies; such as the Aluminized Glass Composite Outsole, the full magnesium Hi-Lo™ Frame and even Revision Variant Plus Wheels with Swiss LE Bearings.
The Mission Inhaler DS2 Roller Hockey Skates come with many top-end features, but not the top-end price tag. For true high-performance, Mission gave the Inhaler DS2 a Nylon Tech Mesh Quarter Package, a Pro-Style Two-Piece White Felt tongue and USA-made Revision Variant Classic Wheels.
The Mission Inhaler DS3 Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent option for the player who's looking for a high-level of performance without breaking the bank. For the first time in the DS line, Mission used their full composite outsole and Swiss LE Bearings, resulting in powerful strides with butter-like glide.
The Mission Inhaler DS4 Roller Hockey Skates feature Mission's exciting new Heel Color Chip that allows players to quickly and easily customize their skates with seven different color options. These DS4 Skates also showcase Mission's S.I.C.K. Ventilated Quarter Package that helps hot air escape out of the sides of the boot, making way for cool air to flow in through the toe cap.
The Mission Inhaler DS5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first model in the Inhaler DS Line to feature the one-piece Aluminum Hi-Lo™ Vanguard Frame or the Hi-Lo™ Clinger XXX Grip Wheels. Both are quality performance pieces any intermediate to advanced level player should have and want in their skates.
The Mission Inhaler DS6 Roller Hockey Skates are a solid choice for the beginner to intermediate level player who's looking for a skate that can be used indoors or outdoors, all at a great value. The Mission DS6 Skates come with the new Hi-Lo™ Court Multi-Surface Wheels with Abec 7 Bearings, which provide speed and grip on just about every surface imaginable.
The Mission Inhaler DS7 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Inhaler Line. Mission gave the quarter package a durable Woven Nylon construction with strategic wear patches. The S.I.C.K. Ventilated Toe Caps provide extra airflow for enhanced comfort. The Mission DS7 Skate also utilizes the Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Frame, which is the most preferred design in all of roller hockey today.