|Mission Inhaler DS1 Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler DS1 Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model in the second generation Inhaler Line. The Inhaler DS1's feature all of Mission's premier technologies; such as the Aluminized Glass Composite Outsole, the full magnesium Hi-Lo™ Frame and Revision Variant Plus Wheels with Swiss LE Bearings.
For optimal stride-power and weight-savings purposes, Mission used their ultra-light magnesium Hi-Lo™ Chassis with their Aluminized Glass Composite Outsole, both aren't featured on any other model in this line. The chassis holds Revision's top of the line Variant Plus Wheel, which is made here in the USA and provides unreal grip with minimal weight. For ultimate internal comfort, the Inhaler DS1 Skates feature Inhaler Vented Toe Caps that push in cold air into the boot while the S.I.C.K. Quarter Package Vents blow out the hot air, keeping feet cool and fresh at all times.
Completely new to the Inhaler Line this year is the customizable Heel Color Chips and Tendon Color Velcro Tabs. With a quick pull of the Heel Color Chip, you have the option to choose one of the six provided colors or it can be left out for an incognito look. The Tendon Color Tabs work the same way, giving you the option to use either the white or blue velcro tabs, or none of the above for a blacked out look.
- Model Number: 1044701
- Heritage: AC1
- Level of Play: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Nylon Tech Mesh with Strategic Wear Patches
- S.I.C.K. Quarter Ventilation allows hot air to escape out of the boot with cool air coming in from the Inhaler Vented Toe Cap
- Interchangeable Heel Color Chip
- With 6 colors to choose from, Heel Color Chip allows for quick and easy custom personalization
- Slip in the desired color to the chip pocket, or leave it empty for an incognito look
- Interchangeable Tendon Color Tab
- Attached with velcro, the DS2 comes with Green and Orange overlays that can be swapped out or taken off completely for a blacked-out look
- Lowered tendon guard for full more of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and helps to wick away moisture
- Indy "Memory" Foam Soft Ankle Pockets for pro-level comfort
- Tongue Construction:
- True Vented Tongue 2
- Three-piece construction with a black thin tip
- Thinner up top, making it easy to tuck under shin guards
- Three-piece design for maximum floppage
- Vex Foam is perforated for airflow and ventilation but still does a great job for impact and lace-bite protection
- Aluminized Glass Composite
- Premier outsole from Mission for it's lightweight design with maximum energy transfer
- Hi-Lo™ Magnesium Frame
- Premier featherlight construction with top notch strength and torsional resistance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes, using (2) 76mm wheels in the front and (2) 80mm wheels in the rear
- Maximizes results while still maintaining a low, powerful center of gravity
- Offers increased overall speed with a decreased stopping distance
- Mission Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Revision Variant Plus 74A Wheels
- Pro-preferred and USA-Made with the premier RV 200 urethane formula for maximum indoor grip and speed
- Hollow Torus Technology allows the side walls to flex in turns and stops for maximum grip while maintaining a featherlight feel
- Hi-Lo Swiss LE 608 Bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate:
- 1,119 grams
Comments: Definitely amazing experiences with the DS1, very comfortable, and indeed lightweight. Hands down, one of a kind, couldn't be anymore satisfied with the performance of these skates.
From: Michael, FL
Comments: These skates are the best.I am a bigger guy and these skates hold up great with the magnesium chassis and very stiff boot.They are extremely lightweight and even make me faster.I have a wide foot so the EE size fit extremely well.I would highly recommend these skates
From: Kevin, Goleta, CA
Other Items to Consider
Mission Inhaler DS Roller Hockey Skates
The Mission Inhaler DS1 Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model in the second generation Inhaler Line. The Inhaler DS1's feature all of Mission's premier technologies; such as the Aluminized Glass Composite Outsole, the full magnesium Hi-Lo™ Frame and even Revision Variant Plus Wheels with Swiss LE Bearings.
The Mission Inhaler DS2 Roller Hockey Skates come with many top-end features, but not the top-end price tag. For true high-performance, Mission gave the Inhaler DS2 a Nylon Tech Mesh Quarter Package, a Pro-Style Two-Piece White Felt tongue and USA-made Revision Variant Classic Wheels.
The Mission Inhaler DS3 Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent option for the player who's looking for a high-level of performance without breaking the bank. For the first time in the DS line, Mission used their full composite outsole and Swiss LE Bearings, resulting in powerful strides with butter-like glide.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 9.5, 11.0, 11.5
The Mission Inhaler DS4 Roller Hockey Skates feature Mission's exciting new Heel Color Chip that allows players to quickly and easily customize their skates with seven different color options. These DS4 Skates also showcase Mission's S.I.C.K. Ventilated Quarter Package that helps hot air escape out of the sides of the boot, making way for cool air to flow in through the toe cap.
Sizes Available: 12.0
The Mission Inhaler DS5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first model in the Inhaler DS Line to feature the one-piece Aluminum Hi-Lo™ Vanguard Frame or the Hi-Lo™ Clinger XXX Grip Wheels. Both are quality performance pieces any intermediate to advanced level player should have and want in their skates.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 11.0, 11.5