Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler AC7 Roller Hockey Skates are the most affordable skates in the Inhaler line. The anatomically formed quarter package provides a good fit. Vents in the toe caps allow air to pass through and help keep your feet cool and dry. The Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames allow quicker cuts and decrease stopping distance while the HL3 wheels are great for outdoor surfaces.
- Model Number: 1040166
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Woven nylon - Great durability
- S.I.C.K. vented toe caps
- Lowered tendon guard for more range of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed nylon liner
- Tongue Construction:
- White felt with a lacebite insert
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight feel with a forgiving feel
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- 2 piece steel, self locking axle
- Hi-Lo HL3 82A
- Mission ABEC 5 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate: 1296 grams
Comments: I love these skates most say they are heavy. I do not agree with this, i see no difference with any other skates I've worn. Although the bearings are not that good you can replace them at a price. On the other hand i do love the wheels they are a perfect wheel for indoor, and outdoor skating and i would recommend these skates to anyone.
Comments: I am a 240 pound intermediate level Inline Hockey Player that plays on indoor sports tile. I have head that a draw back to this skate was that it is "Heavy". It probably does weigh slightly more than a High Level skate but I do not notice any "Heavy" feeling. Also the wheels are called Outdoor (?) I recommend them for people that weigh over 200 pounds on indoor sports tile.This is my second pair of inline skates. I am very impressed with them and highly recommend them.
From: Keith, WV
Comments: Have been using these for about a month now playin 1-2 times a week and there great skate for the price.I changed out bearings for ABEC 7's. But cant complain for the price and mission is always good quality, and fast shipping and great service from warehouse!!!
From: Brian, VA
Comments: the last time I skated on these skates I found that they were comfortable and guide a smooth ride for the price that they are. All over they are a good skate for some one that is older and wanting to get into inline hockey.
From: Josh, AUS
Comments: The boot is very comfortable in the ankle compared to other skates I have owned. The boot also has ventilation in toes region to help keep your feet cooler. Sizing is about 1.5 sizes off your normal shoe size as most skates are. The wheels and bearings that come with the skates are 82a hardness and standard bearings aren't that good. I replaced with labeda shooter wheels and sonic bearings and noticed a huge difference in speed immediately. AC7, AC6, AC5 all seem the same to me. I chose the cheapest knowing I would change out the wheels and bearings.
From: Kelly, PA