|Mission Inhaler AC6 Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler AC6 Roller Hockey Skates are great for those recreational to intermediate players for indoor or outdoor use. The AC6 skates feature a anatomically formed quarter package and vents in the toe caps to provide a very comfortable and cool fit.
The Inhaler AC6 skates feature the Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames along with the Hi-Lo HL2 wheels, good for indoor or outdoor play. Mission ABEC 7 bearings keep you rolling.
- Model Number: 1040164
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Woven nylon - Great durability
- S.I.C.K. vented toe caps
- Lowered tendon guard for more range of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed nylon liner
- Tongue Construction:
- White felt with a lacebite insert
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight feel with a forgiving feel
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- 2 piece steel, self locking axle
- Hi-Lo HL2 78A
- Mission ABEC 7 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate: 1315 grams
Comments: Just bought these skates, love them but the only bad thing is that the chassis feels heavy. overall not a bad skate.
From: Jay, MI, USA