|Mission Inhaler AC5 Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
The Mission Inhaler AC5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first skates in the Inhaler line to feature the redesigned 1 piece Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Aluminum frames providing you with quicker cuts and a shorter stopping distance. The AC5 skates use the Hi-Lo HL1 wheels good for indoor play and have ABEC 7 bearings to keep you rolling.
The Inhaler AC5 features a anatomically formed quarter package and covered it with a woven nylon to provide a good fit with durability. Vents on the top and sides of the toe caps allow's air to pass through to help keep your feet cool and dry. The tendon guard was also lowered, providing an increased range of motion.
- Model Number: 1040132
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Woven nylon - Great durability
- S.I.C.K. vented toe caps
- Lowered tendon guard for more range of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed nylon liner
- Tongue Construction:
- White felt with a lacebite insert
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight feel with a forgiving feel
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: Aluminum Series
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- Aluminum - Sections were cut out to make it lighter than ever before
- 2 piece steel, self locking axle
- Hi-Lo HL1 76A
- Mission ABEC 7 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate: 1198 grams
Other Items to Consider
Mission Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Mission Inhaler AC1 Roller Hockey Skates are the premier skates in the Inhaler line. The AC1 skates feature key innovations made specifically for roller hockey such as the S.I.C.K. vented toe caps and quarter package, the True Vented Tongue and the Indy Foam ankle pads. The AC1 rolls on the redesigned Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Magnesium frames along with the Rink Rat Hornet Split wheels and Swiss LE bearings making it a top performer.
The Mission Inhaler AC2 Roller Hockey Skates offers top level features without the top end price. Like the AC1 the AC2 features the S.I.C.K. vented toe caps and quarter package, the Indy Foam ankle pads and the Rink Rat Hornet Split wheels with Swiss LE bearings.
The Mission Inhaler AC3 Roller Hockey Skates offer very solid performance at a good price. The AC3 skates feature the S.I.C.K. vented toe caps and quarter package, the redesigned Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames and the Rink Rat Hot Shot wheels with Swiss LE bearings.
The Mission Inhaler AC4 Roller Hockey Skates is the most affordable skate in the Inhaler line with the Inhaler Cooling System allowing your feet to stay cool and dry. The redesigned Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames and the Rink Rat Hot Shot wheels increase overall speed and decrease your stopping distance.
The Mission Inhaler AC5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first skates in the Inhaler line to feature the redesigned 1 piece Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Aluminum frames providing you with quicker cuts and a shorter stopping distance. The AC5 also features a anatomically formed quarter package providing a good fit.
The Mission Inhaler AC6 Roller Hockey Skates are great for those recreational to intermediate players for indoor or outdoor use. The AC6 skates feature a anatomically formed quarter package and vents in the toe caps to provide a very comfortable and cool fit.
The Mission Inhaler AC7 Roller Hockey Skates are the most affordable skates in the Inhaler line. The anatomically formed quarter package provides a good fit. Vents in the toe caps allow air to pass through and help keep your feet cool and dry. The Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames allow quicker cuts and decrease stopping distance while the HL3 wheels are great for outdoor surfaces.
The Mission BSX roller hockey skates are ideal for learning the game and recreational use. The Textured PU quarter panel material offers some good support and durability. The BSX hockey skates also feature a clear abrasion resistant side toe guard for additional durability.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 7.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0