Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler AC5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first skates in the Inhaler line to feature the redesigned 1 piece Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Aluminum frames providing you with quicker cuts and a shorter stopping distance. The AC5 skates use the Hi-Lo HL1 wheels good for indoor play and have ABEC 7 bearings to keep you rolling.
The Inhaler AC5 features a anatomically formed quarter package and covered it with a woven nylon to provide a good fit with durability. Vents on the top and sides of the toe caps allow's air to pass through to help keep your feet cool and dry. The tendon guard was also lowered, providing an increased range of motion.
- Model Number: 1040163
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Woven nylon - Great durability
- S.I.C.K. vented toe caps
- Lowered tendon guard for more range of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed nylon liner
- Tongue Construction:
- White felt with a lacebite insert
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight feel with a forgiving feel
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: Aluminum Series
- The Vanguard™ frame uses the following wheel set-up
- Sizes 1-3.5 uses 59mm(2) in the front and 68mm(2) in the rear
- Sizes 4-5.5 uses 68mm(2) in the front and 72mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- Aluminum - Sections were cut out to make it lighter than ever before
- 2 piece steel, self locking axle
- NOTE: Junior frame may differ from the Senior frame that is currently imaged
- Hi-Lo HL1 76A
- Mission ABEC 7 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate: 1198 grams
Comments: sick looks and skates fast with good price. they provide solid support at the heels and ankles these skates have similar fit with bauer lines, i wear EE with bauer ice skates and fit in these just well. i've read the comments that many mentioned these skates feel uncomfortable at first few times. i do too, the back of the heel pockets are so hard that hurt me a lot if i skate aggressively. i blame the insole footbeds, they are just flat pieces with cheap look.i placed them with bauer's in my old skates and cure the pain. But still breaking in this is the only downside.
From: Kim, CA