Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler AC3 Hockey Glove offers good performance and protection for the recreational to intermediate level of play.
The AC3 gloves have the same basic construction as the AC4's but with an upgraded exterior and liner. The exterior of the glove is made up of cable mesh and Black Tricot to give this glove a very lightweight feel and a flexible fit. The cable mesh combined with the polyester gussets help increase airflow throughout the glove and keeps your hands cool and dry so you can perform the same throughout the entire game.
The glove has single density foam protection in places like the fingers, wrist cuff, forehand, and thumb. The liner consists of Black Tricot, that allows for a good feel for the stick. The Inhaler line up of gloves have a tapered fit, which means they fit closer in the fingers and opens up in the cuff. This ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility.
- Model Number: 1040213
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Cable Mesh and (Lightweight + Flexible)
- Polyester gussets for increased mobility and ventilation
- Single density foam protection
- Single layer nash palm
- Black Tricot
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 10" , 11" , and 12"