Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler AC2 Hockey Glove is a great "value" glove with many great features, and offers a good level of protection for the intermediate to advanced level of play. This glove is all about air ventilation, and will ensure your hands will stay dry and cool throughout the entire game.
Mission designed their Inhaler lineup specifically for roller hockey. The glove's exterior consists of lightweight mesh and Clarino® on top of pro perforated dual density foam with plastic inserts that really helps open up the glove and give it a whole lot of ventilation. This ventilation will make your hands feel like you are on the ice.
The glove has dual density foam protection with poly inserts in places like the fingers, wrist cuff, forehand, and thumb, to provide a good level of protection. The palm consists of a dual layer nash palm with ventilated flex tech mesh to increase airflow and provide a good "feel" for the stick.
The liner on the AC2 glove is a polyester mesh with Mission's "Feel the Flow" pattern that provides good comfort, protection, and airflow.
- Model Number: 1040211
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- PU + Lightweight mesh and Clarino®
- Pro perforated dual density foam with plastic inserts
- Dual layer nash palm with ventilated flex tech mesh zones
- Polyester mesh liner with MISSION "Feel the Flow" pattern
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 11" and 12"
Other Items to Consider
Mission Inhaler Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
- Protection: Mid Density Foams & PE Insert
- Palm: Soft Nash
- Liner: Breathable Mesh
- Fit Profile: Tapered
- Sizes Available: 10", 11", 12"
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational