Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Axiom G7 Roller Hockey Goalie Skates impressive protection while offering advanced technology designed to improve your game.
The new Frontload chassis technology is designed specifically for roller hockey goalies keeping them in a game ready stance while balanced on the balls of their feet. Mission's Frontload chassis's accommodate both 47mm or 59mm wheel set-ups offering roller hockey goalies various options. The G7 goalie skate offers FMH technology (Full Motion Heel) that provides goaltenders with improved flexibility and free motion yet provides full ankle support for stronger push offs and lateral movements.
The "quarters" or side of the Axiom skate are constructed form a nylon mesh providing excellent durability. The liner inside the G7 goal skate is fitted with sublimated "Mission Haze" brushed nylon with ankle pockets that's not only comfortable but stylish as well. Additional protection and comfort on the front of the skate comes from the thick felt tongue. An injected TPR molded black cowling provides superior protection on the toe, along the bottom and sides as well as the heel. Mission is using their 6000 Series CNC Aluminum Frontload 4 wheel chassis and are rolling on Rink Rat 59mm, Grip 76A Crossbar goalie wheels with Mission ABEC 5 608 bearings.
The Mission Axiom G7 goalie skates offer the same great top of the line look as the other Axiom skates as well as additional protection features that roller hockey goalies benefit from. If your serious about goaltending and want the best Mission has to offer then the Axiom G7 goal skates will be a great fit.
- Model Number: 1037630
- Heritage: Mission Axiom G7
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Up to Professional
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size -Click on Sizing Chart for more sizing information
- Quarter Package:
- Nylon tech mesh
- Sublimated "Mission Haze" brushed nylon
- Soft foam ankle pockets
- Full Motion Heel provides excellent mobility
- Side-to-side, goalies need both power and flexibility. The Full Motion Heel provides just that; offering more flexibility and free motion, yet built with full ankle support for stronger push-offs and lateral movements.
- Tongue Construction:
- Felt tongue with lace bite protection pad
- Mission Haze Footbed
- Cowling and Chassis:
- Inject TPR molded black cowling
- 6000 Series CNC Aluminum FrontLoad 4 wheel goalie chassis
- Front loaded technology keeps goalies in a ready stance, perfectly balanced on the balls of the feet for optimum balance and stability
- Eliminates straps interfering with the wheels
- Accommodates both 47mm and 59mm wheel set ups
- Wheels and Bearings:
- Rink Rat 59mm Crossbar goalie wheel XXX Grip 76A
Comments: I have this set and it is excellent quality, it takes some time to put together but its well worth it. My kids love it and haven't been able to wreck it yet and they sure have tried. It also handles my slapshots very well. I highly recommend this goal.
From: Scott, NH
Comments: Didn't take long to break the skates in. I play goalie on 4 teams and by the second week of using them they had broken in. Wheels are great they haven't worn down, love the feel of the boot.
From: Brittany, CT
Comments: just got these skates coming from the old bauer one's with the 47mm wheels. baked them went out there and cannot believe what a difference this skate made for my game. switching to the 59mm wheels i had for the first time a real EDGE like i would with my ice skates. The boot is so supportive the materials are great. super comfortable after one bake session. And the front load chassis is tremendous feel. great skate!
From: Eric, NY
Comments: Awesome pair of Skates! It took me about 2 weeks to break in and they are really cumfy! Ive taken a few shots to them and I can hardly feel it! Goid Job Mission
From: Graeme, Brentwood, CA
Mission Roller Hockey Goalie Skates Senior
The Mission Inhaler DSG1 Roller Hockey Goalie Skates are the top of the line skate from Mission, and offer outstanding performance and protection at any level of play. For the first time ever, the skates can be customized by the simple and innovative Heel Color Chip system. This provides a little extra flare and a way for goaltenders to match their other gear.
The Mission Inhaler DSG5 Roller Hockey Goalie Skates are an excellent value and feature a sleek black look. The DSG5 skates also include the new Heel Color Chip system, which allows the goaltender to change the color of the heel on the skate with a simple removable insert.