Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Axiom A4 roller hockey skates are an excellent price point skate perfect for recreational players and those just picking up the sport that want a skate that will offer a little more performance growing room. The Axiom A:4 skates feature the Mission CSX 78A hardness wheels that can be used on a variety of surfaces.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: 1037530
- Heritage: Mission DSX
- Level of Player: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Mission boot are med-high volume, med-wide heel pocket, med-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Textured PU
- Brushed nylon
- Tongue Construction:
- Felt tongue
- Injected TPR outsole
- Frame: 6000 Series Aluminum Violator Hi-Lo™ Vanguard
- The Hi-Lo™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- 2 piece steel, self locking axle
- Mission CSX multi-surface wheel - 78A hardness works for both smooth outdoor surfaces and indoor surfaces
- Mission Abec 7 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate: 1,267.2 grams
Comments:These skate are quite effective however they have limitations in comfort. They are very good for
manuverbility the wheels have a high grip. a friend of mine has the Mission Axiom T6 and the wheels that they cames with. havent
got much grip but again they arent very comfortable after about an hour of continuouss useage inless you have a couple pairs of
thick socks but these are pretty good skates even with the limitation of comfort
Other Items to Consider
Mission Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Mission Inhaler AC1 Roller Hockey Skates are the premier skates in the Inhaler line. The AC1 skates feature key innovations made specifically for roller hockey such as the S.I.C.K. vented toe caps and quarter package, the True Vented Tongue and the Indy Foam ankle pads. The AC1 rolls on the redesigned Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Magnesium frames along with the Rink Rat Hornet Split wheels and Swiss LE bearings making it a top performer.
The Mission Inhaler AC2 Roller Hockey Skates offers top level features without the top end price. Like the AC1 the AC2 features the S.I.C.K. vented toe caps and quarter package, the Indy Foam ankle pads and the Rink Rat Hornet Split wheels with Swiss LE bearings.
The Mission Inhaler AC3 Roller Hockey Skates offer very solid performance at a good price. The AC3 skates feature the S.I.C.K. vented toe caps and quarter package, the redesigned Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames and the Rink Rat Hot Shot wheels with Swiss LE bearings.
The Mission Inhaler AC4 Roller Hockey Skates is the most affordable skate in the Inhaler line with the Inhaler Cooling System allowing your feet to stay cool and dry. The redesigned Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames and the Rink Rat Hot Shot wheels increase overall speed and decrease your stopping distance.
The Mission Inhaler AC5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first skates in the Inhaler line to feature the redesigned 1 piece Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Aluminum frames providing you with quicker cuts and a shorter stopping distance. The AC5 also features a anatomically formed quarter package providing a good fit.
The Mission Inhaler AC6 Roller Hockey Skates are great for those recreational to intermediate players for indoor or outdoor use. The AC6 skates feature a anatomically formed quarter package and vents in the toe caps to provide a very comfortable and cool fit.
The Mission Inhaler AC7 Roller Hockey Skates are the most affordable skates in the Inhaler line. The anatomically formed quarter package provides a good fit. Vents in the toe caps allow air to pass through and help keep your feet cool and dry. The Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frames allow quicker cuts and decrease stopping distance while the HL3 wheels are great for outdoor surfaces.