Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Z700 carbon fiber - the highest grade material utilized in sports equipment
- Rated 29% stronger than industry standard carbon fiber
- Performance composite layering to increase durability
- Lightweight blade balance for a great feel in the players hands
- Flex Profile:
- Tapered design with a low kick point
- Traditional shaft dimensions - rounded corners/straight sidewalls
- Grip: Slight grip finish
- Z700 carbon weave blade
- Mid-density foam core
- increase responsiveness and greater feel
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
Miken Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Miken Vicious 1.5 is a slight step down from the Vicious 3.0 but is a solid begineer to intermediate level one-piece stick. The Vicious 1.5 stick features a slightly heavier Z500 carbon material weave but will have increased durability in the long run. The intermediate stick length is 58", available in 65 flex.
The Miken Accuflex 2.0 Grip hockey sticks offer an unbelievable amount of power and an excellent feel. Miken has used R900 carbon fiber for stick that is engineered to deliver maximum flex and recoil for younger players. The intermediate plus stick length is 54" and available in 62 flex with a slight grip coating.
The Miken Accuflex 2.0 Grip hockey sticks offer an unbelievable amount of power and an excellent feel. Miken has used R900 carbon fiber for stick that is engineered to deliver maximum flex and recoil for younger players. The intermediate stick length is 52" and available in 55 flex with a slight grip coating.