Lowest Price Guarantee
The Miken Razor Z9 hockey gloves offer a contoured fit for an enhanced, comfortable feel with an inner flex cuff that provides great mobility in the wrist area. The Razor Z9 gloves provide an advanced level of protection with a lightweight feel.
The Razor Z9 has an exterior made out of a tight blend of poly nylon making the gloves lightweight and very durable, resisting over fraying if cut. The Z9 gloves have 3/4 inch ultra light PU foam backed with plastic inserts making the gloves very light but maintain the high level of protection. The performance lock thumb prevents any hyper extension, keeping you your thumb protected.
The Razor Z9 gloves have Dual-Nash Sensa-Tec palms. Miken used a standard Nash and put Digital Nash overlays for added durability and for improved hand to glove palm interaction providing more control of your stick. The moisture management liner adds extra comfort as well as wicking away the sweat making the glove dryer through the game.
- Model Number: HGRZ9
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Poly Nylon
- Tight poly nylon blend resists over fraying if cut
- Logo stitched
- 3/4 ultra light PU foam
- Plastic inserts in the cuff, backhand, and fingers
- Performance lock thumb
- Combo Nash Sensa-Tec palm
- Standard Nash with Digital Nash overlays for added durability and control
- Moisture management liner
- Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Mobile cuff design has stretch fabric for improved mobility
- Sizes: 13", 14", and 15"
- Weight: To be weighed on arrival