You Save: $
The Miken Razor Z9 Grip hockey stick is the premier hockey stick from Miken for the 2012 year. Continuing on their succes of the MV5 stick, the Z9 brings a lot of advanced futures to the table as Miken continues to make a name for itself in the stick department.
The Razor Z9 stick features Miken's exclusive Z1000 carbon fiber, which is the the highest grade material utilized in sports equipment that has properties for aerospace applications. The Z1000's strength and modulus exceeds that of any composite stick on the market and eliminates that unneeded resin to reduce weight and create superior balance. Miken's premier Zipfoam blade is foam core injected and wrapped in Z1000 carbon to reduce weight and increase responsiveness. The flex profile for the Z9 is fined tuned using a low kick point and graduated stiffness down to the lower shaft creating greater velocity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: Miken MV5
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Z1000 carbon fiber - the highest grade material utilized in sports equipment
- Z1000's strength and modulus exceeds that of any stick on the market
- Eliminating unneeded resin to reduce the weight and create superior balance
- Flex Profile:
- Tapered design with a low kick point
- Graduated stiffness traveling to the lower shaft - creating greater velocity on all shots
- Traditional shaft dimensions - rounded corners/straight sidewalls
- Grip: Smooth matted stick finish
- Zipfoam blade
- Foam core injected blade
- Reduces weight
- increase responsiveness and greater feel
- Precise layup of Z1000 carbon fiber provides excellent durability
- Compression molding process provides excellent lamination of foam and composite layers offers a consistent feel and performance
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
Miken Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Miken Vicious 1.5 is a slight step down from the Vicious 3.0 but is a solid begineer to intermediate level one-piece stick. The Vicious 1.5 stick features a slightly heavier Z500 carbon material weave but will have increased durability in the long run. The intermediate stick length is 58", available in 65 flex.
The Miken Accuflex 2.0 Grip hockey sticks offer an unbelievable amount of power and an excellent feel. Miken has used R900 carbon fiber for stick that is engineered to deliver maximum flex and recoil for younger players. The intermediate plus stick length is 54" and available in 62 flex with a slight grip coating.
The Miken Accuflex 2.0 Grip hockey sticks offer an unbelievable amount of power and an excellent feel. Miken has used R900 carbon fiber for stick that is engineered to deliver maximum flex and recoil for younger players. The intermediate stick length is 52" and available in 55 flex with a slight grip coating.