Lowest Price Guarantee
The Miken Pro Fit T hockey gloves offer a traditional fit with advanced protection. The hybrid 4 roll design gives you that traditional look with generous volume inside the glove ensuring a great range of motion.
The Pro Fit T's exterior is a very breathable and durable tight blend of poly nylon making the glove lightweight while they resist over fraying if cut. Miken is using a 3/4 inch ultra light PU foam giving the Pro Fit T an incredible lightweight feel, and each roll is backed with plastic inserts providing you with great protection. The Pro Fit T glove has a one-piece locked thumb design to prevent any hyper-extension .
The Pro Fit T gloves use a Sensa-Tec Nash palm. This palm will give you a comfortable traditional feel with improved hand to glove palm interaction providing more control of your stick. The moisture management liner adds extra comfort as well as wicking away the sweat making the glove dryer through the game.
- Model Number: HGPROT
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offer generous volume for a traditional hockey glove fit with ample wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Poly Nylon
- Tight poly nylon blend resists over fraying if cut
- Logo stitched
- 3/4 ultra light PU foam
- Plastic inserts in the cuff, backhand, and fingers
- Performance lock thumb
- Sensa-Tec Nash palm
- Nash leather overlay in the palm and thumb for added durability
- Moisture management liner
- Traditional fit - Offer generous volume for a traditional hockey glove fit with ample wrist mobility
- Mobile cuff design has stretch fabric for improved mobility
- Sizes: 13", 14", and 15"
- Weight: 300 grams (based on a 14" glove)