Lowest Price Guarantee
The Miken Accuflex 2.0 Grip hockey sticks offer an unbelievable amount of power and an excellent feel. Miken has used R900 carbon fiber for stick that is engineered to deliver maximum flex and recoil for younger players.
Miken is offering their youth, junior, intermediate sticks in two sizes and flexs each. Miken is calling this Accu-Flex technology which offers a better match in the ideal flex and stick length to each player. By offering four different stick lengths between the junior and intermediate sticks you will be able to get a stick that fits you better requiring less cutting of the stick. This can provide a more appropriate flex for kids to gain all of the performance and get the most out of their sticks.
Miken has been a leader in sports composite engineering and are now taking their knowledge and applying it to hockey sticks. Miken uses the highest grade of aerospace carbon fiber along with a patented resin bonding process that allows for unmatched power and a snappy jump to the puck on shots and passes. The low kick point helps offer that quick shot release to keep goalies on their toes.
- Heritage: Miken MV3 Accuflex
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly rounded sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- R900 carbon fiber
- Engineered to deliver maximum flex and recoil for younger players
- Consistently deliver a harder, more accurate shot
- Flex Profile:
- Tapered design with a low kick point offers a great quick shot release
- Enhanced radical dimensions
- Give every player a greater sense of feel in their hands
- Grip: Slight grip stick coating
- High density foam blade
- Excellent feedback to the player for all aspects of the game
- R900 carbon fiber weave provides durability and responsiveness
- Flex: 35
- Length: 45"
Comments: Comments:My son has used this stick now for three months and really likes the overall feel for a youth/junior stick. The shaft size(diameter)is the perfect size for and 8-10 year old and their size of hands. The shaft size is a little bigger than most youth size but smaller than most junior size sticks enabling him to really be able to handle(gripwise) the stick. Another benefit to this stick is the stick length and flex as the choices are two stick lengths in youth, junior and intermediate each as well as two flexes for each youth, junior and intermediate. My son is using the youth plus stick which is 45" and has a flex of 35. The options are great and really help without having to cut too much of the stick length. I will definitely purchase another of this stick for my son and would recommend to any of his teammates or players looking for a good quality youth/junior/intermediate stick.
From: Ken, Allison Park, PA