Lowest Price Guarantee
The Koho 250 ABS Wood Hockey Sticks utilize a multi-laminated shaft to provide excellent durability and consistency. The Koho 250 is perfect for street hockey with the ABS blade that is reinforced with fiberglass. This blade will last much longer than a traditional wood blade on outdoor surfaces.
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Weight: 703 grams (based on PP38 curve, 85 flex)
- Multi-laminated shaft - Consistent weight and flexibility
- Flex Profile:
- Traditional wood mid-kick point
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Gloss finish
- Tough ABS reinforced with fiberglass
- Superior resistance and durability
- Flex: 50
- Length: 50"
Other Items to Consider
The Reebok SHK ABS Wood Hockey Sticks are a great choice for those who are looking for a solid stick that can be used on just about any surface. The SHK ABS stick features a tough construction using durable materials such as the injected ABS blade. This ABS material allows this stick to be played on the roughest of surfaces, including concrete. The Junior stick length is 50" and is available in 50 flex.