Lowest Price Guarantee
Pick up the Elite Pro Insole Hockey Footbeds if you want the best performance out of your skate. The super light Elite Pro insole is designed specifically for hockey. Not only does this insole support every long stride and tight turn, the moisture management system keeps your feet dry and extremely cool.
- Elite Pro Insole sizing guidelines:
- (Blue in color Sizes) 5-5.5, 7-7.5, 9-9.5, 11-11.5, 13-13.5
- (Yellow in color Sizes) 6-6.5, 8-8.5, 10-10.5, 12-12.5
- Half size trim extension for the proper fit
- Sizing: Based off your hockey skate size (Bauer, Reebok, CCM ,Easton)
- Designed and engineered specifically for hockey
- One of the lightest skate insoles available
- Anti-Friction top fabric
- Perforated for moisture management
- Reduces heat build up that causes blisters
- Deep contour heel cup
- Provides extreme support, aligning the body and reducing fatigue
- Heel Air Pump absorbs shock and returns energy to the heel
- Ultra lightweight and durable bottom
- Relieves pressure points and increases support
- Air Flow Channels move warm air out and cooler air in
Comments: I bought these at my LHS because I wanted them right away. For the price, I don't think they can be beat. I tried regular "sport" insoles in my inline skates and it made things worse. Put the Elite Pro Insoles in my Supreme 160's and have loved every minute skating since. Absolutely no foot fatigue after a hard two hour practice/scrimmage, and they seem to get better with each skate. Highly recommend these to anyone looking for an insole.
From: Tim, Lake Elsinore, CA
Comments: Bought these before dropping big money on superfeet. Glad I did, I will keep buying these over any other insole. Made my reeboks feel like brand new.
From: Jon, K., SoCal
Comments: I bought these insoles for some Bauer skates I was thinking of getting rid of due to what I perceived was a bad fit. Played a game with these new insoles and the skates felt worlds better
Comments: i put a pair of these in my skates and they are well worth the money especially if the stock insoles are thin. when i first looked at them i thought i wasted cash but after having a good skate on them i realized it was well worth it