Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Velocity V9E Hockey Sticks are co-headlining the new Easton Velocity stick line alongside the V9. This V9E features the Elliptical Taper Profile that was passed down from the Stealth RS II stick. After years of researching how hockey players score, Easton's V9E stick optimizes velocity through puck position, blade angle and energy transfer. The HyperToe™ Technology aids in this process because the stiffened toe and softened tapered section allows players to load even more energy into their shot, thus resulting in a lightning quick shot release with insane velocity.
The Velocity V9E sticks builds upon the success that the Stealth RS II's brought to the market. Like the Stealth line, the Elliptical Taper Profile was constructed into the Velocity V9E's. This feature gives players excellent stiffness and torsional strength in the lower portion of the stick, therefor providing pin-point accuracy and a speedy shot release. The blade uses the all new HyperToe™ construction that adds additional stiffness to the toe of the blade to work with the softened tapered middle portion to give players a "flex profile" similar to the shaft. This allows both the shaft and blade to load and be unloaded, providing even more velocity on the shot without sacrificing accuracy. Also inside of the blade, Easton used a new Airex foam that is aerospace quality to fill in the segmented blade core. This new high-grade foam provides an even better puck feel than before and also increases responsiveness.
Previously, the Stealth line was not fortunate enough to get these new updates in the shaft and the blade that the Mako II line received. This includes the new Uni-Carbon Shaft Construction that universally aligns the fibers vertically from top to bottom. This gives players a lighter and stronger shaft that is even more efficient at transferring energy than the previous Kevlar construction. The other update the Stealth-style sticks (V9E, V5E and V1E) are getting is the option of the new dual-lie E3, E28 and E36 curves. These dual-lie curves are pivotal for maximizing velocity because they create the optimal blade angle when shooting because it keeps the puck on the toe while positioning the heel slightly up to fully load the blade for a wicked shot.
- Heritage: Stealth RS II
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Construction: Fused Two-Piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 427 grams (based on E36 curve, 85 flex)
- Compression Molded Uni-Carbon Shaft
- Universally aligned fibers throughout the shaft to provide a stronger and lighter shaft while improving energy transfer also
- Fused two-piece construction
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Provides an ultra-low kick point for extremely quick shot release
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs
- Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls with rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Smooth matte stick finish with raised ridges
- Staggered ribs added to the toe for increased stiffness and durability
- Provides a more accurate and responsive shot
- Optimizes the toe-shooting style for maximum velocity
- Multi-Rib Blade
- Segmented Airex Foam Core
- Aerospace-grade foam for improved response and puck feel
- Improved stability and better life expectancy of blade-stiffness
- Uni-Carbon construction with 3k carbon weave
- Micro-Bladder construction process
- Gives players a more consistent feel for the puck from heel to toe
- Flex: 75, 85, 100, and 110
- Length: 59.5"
Comments: Great stick while it lasted, but absolutely horrible durability on the blade. The toe split within the first week I had it, the bottom has completely crumbled and there are cracks on both the forehand and backhand sides. I'm usually a fan of Easton sticks, particularly the Stealth line, but this one just isn't worth it.
From: Steph, Ottawa, Ontario
Comments: I absolutely love this stick. Originally I had got the V9 but I had always used the stealth line. I returned the v9 before I used it for the v9e because I just couldn't leave the stealth series. This stick did not dissapoint me. Unreal release, pin point accuracy along with steam behind your shots. Great puck control too!
From: Jesse, Courtice, Ontario
Other Items to Consider
The CCM RibCor 40K Grip Hockey Stick is the premier model in the new CCM RibCor Line (powered by Reebok). It features all new Technora™ Aramid Fiber reinforcement that keeps the stick feeling newer, longer. The Senior Stick Lengths and Flexes are: 60" in 75 and 85 flex / 63" in a 95 and 105 flex; with all available in a grip stick finish.
The Sherwood Rekker EK15 Hockey Stick is one of the lightest hockey sticks the market has ever seen. The EK15 is constructed using a unique handmade process that eliminates excess material and defects to provide a durable, consistent and sub-400 gram stick. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 75, 85 and 95 flex with a clear stick finish.
The Warrior Covert QR1 Hockey Stick is the premier model in the QR Line. After in-depth research with a leading University, Warrior was able to engineer this QR1 to have with their Quickest Shot Release yet. The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in 75, 85 and 100 flex with a clear stick finish.
Easton Elliptical Velocity Stick
Low Kick for Quick Shot
The Easton V9E Elite Grip Hockey Sticks feature all of the same technology as the Velocity V9E, but the Elite Edition comes in a sleek chrome and black colorway. The V9E Elite stick provides one of the most dangerous shot releases around with it's elliptical taper, while the HyperToe Technology provides players with explosive velocity and pop. The Senior Stick Length is 59.5" and is available in a 75, 85 and 100 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Easton V9T (ST) Elite Hockey Sticks is a reincarnation of the classic Easton ST reinforced construction but with the addition of Easton's signature elliptical taper. The combination of these two key features makes for a stick with a lightning quick shot release and a premier level of durability.