Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Velocity V9E Grip Hockey Sticks are co-headlining the new Easton Velocity stick line alongside the V9. This V9E features the Elliptical Taper Profile that was passed down from the Stealth RS II stick. After years of researching how hockey players score, Easton's V9E stick optimizes velocity through puck position, blade angle and energy transfer. The HyperToe Technology aids in this process because the stiffened toe and softened tapered section allows players to load even more energy into their shot, thus resulting in a lightning quick shot release with insane velocity.
The Velocity V9E sticks builds upon the success that the Stealth RS II's brought to the market. Like the Stealth line, the Elliptical Taper Profile was constructed into the Velocity V9E's. This feature gives players excellent stiffness and torsional strength in the lower portion of the stick, therefor providing pin-point accuracy and a speedy shot release. The blade uses the all new HyperToe™ construction that adds additional stiffness to the toe of the blade to work with the softened tapered middle portion to give players a "flex profile" similar to the shaft. This allows both the shaft and blade to load and be unloaded, providing even more velocity on the shot without sacrificing accuracy. Also inside of the blade, Easton used a new Airex foam that is aerospace quality to fill in the segmented blade core. This new high-grade foam provides an even better puck feel than before and also increases responsiveness.
Previously, the Stealth line was not fortunate enough to get the new shaft construction upgrade that the Mako II line received. The new Velocity V9E series includes the new Uni-Carbon Shaft Construction that universally aligns the fibers vertically from top to bottom. This gives players a lighter and stronger shaft that is even more efficient at transferring energy than the previous Kevlar construction.
- Heritage: Stealth RS II
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Construction: Fused Two-Piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 427 grams (based on E36 curve, 85 flex)
- Compression Molded Uni-Carbon Shaft
- Universally aligned fibers throughout the shaft to provide a stronger and lighter shaft while improving energy transfer also
- Fused two-piece construction
- Flex Profile:
- Elliptical Taper Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Provides an ultra-low kick point for extremely quick shot release
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs
- Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls with rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip stick finish with raised ridges
- Staggered ribs added to the toe for increased stiffness and durability
- Provides a more accurate and responsive shot
- Optimizes the toe-shooting style for maximum velocity
- Multi-Rib Blade
- Segmented Airex Foam Core
- Aerospace-grade foam for improved response and puck feel
- Improved stability and better life expectancy of blade-stiffness
- Uni-Carbon construction with 3k carbon weave
- Micro-Bladder construction process
- Gives players a more consistent feel for the puck from heel to toe
- Flex: 40
- Length: 46"
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE MX3 Hockey Sticks are the premier offering from the third generation Bauer Supreme Line. The MX3 Stick features Supreme's signature Amplified Mid Kick Point that provides one of the most powerful shots in all of hockey. Bauer utilized their new PowerSense 2 Blade Core Technology that provides excellent puck feel and squeezes every drop of power out of big booming shots. The Youth Stick Length is 45" and is available in 40 flex with a clear stick finish.
The Bauer Vapor 1X Hockey Stick is the premier model in the new Vapor Line. The Vapor 1X showcases all of Bauer's premier technologies and materials; including their industry-leading Monocomp manufacturing process and the totally redesigned Aero-Sense II blade core. The Youth Stick length is 46" and is available in a 40 flex with a clear stick finish.
The CCM RibCor 40K Grip Hockey Stick is the premier model in the new CCM RibCor Line (powered by Reebok). The CCM 40K features all new Technora™ Aramid Fiber reinforcement that keeps the stick feeling newer, longer. The Youth Stick Length is 47.5" and is available in a 35 flex with a grip stick finish.
The CCM Tacks Grip Hockey Stick is the premier offering in the new Tacks Stick Line. This CCM Tacks stick is constructed with their premier carbon fiber that makes them very well balanced, very lightweight and allows them to get the puck to the net with tremendous power behind it. The Tacks hockey sticks come with a traditional mid kick point that is ideal for the player who likes to heavily load up and lean into their shots; regardless if it's a snap or a slap shot. The Youth Stick Length is 47" and is available in a 35 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Easton Synergy HTX Grip Hockey Sticks feature HyperTune™ Technology that matches a blade's stiffness profile to its shaft's stiffness profile. This allows a player to maximize the velocity on their shots. The Youth stick length is 43" and is available in a 40 flex with a very light grip stick finish.
Easton Elliptical Velocity Stick
Low Kick for Quick Shot
The Easton V9E Elite Grip Hockey Sticks feature all of the same technology as the Velocity V9E, but the Elite Edition comes in a sleek chrome and black colorway. The V9E Elite stick provides one of the most dangerous shot releases around with it's elliptical taper, while the HyperToe Technology provides players with explosive velocity and pop.The Junior stick length is 50" and is available in a 45 and 50 flex with a grip stick finish.