Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Velocity V7 Grip Hockey Sticks are simply put, high performance sticks with a high level of durability. Some product managers refer to these style of sticks as "team sticks" because they can be used at elite levels of hockey but are robust in their construction so that they last longer than top of the line models. The Velocity V7 stick utilizes the HyperToe blade, full Uni-Carbon shaft and blade construction.
The V7 sticks offer top end performance but are beefed up during it's construction process. The side walls are thicker providing an even more solid stick feel with increased durability than top end models, all without sacrificing performance. The beefy shaft uses the same Uni-Carbon shaft and blade construction as the V9 and V9E. This Uni-Carbon System universally aligns fibers from top to bottom to giving players a more efficient energy transfer process as well as a decrease in overall weight. The V7 uses the Traditional Tuned Taper that was used throughout the Mako II line. This type of taper balances power and a quick shot release for the best of both worlds.
The big change throughout the Easton Velocity Stick Line is the new HyperToe™ blade construction. This blade utilizes a softened middle portion with a stiffened toe portion to create a "blade flex profile" that functions like a shaft, able to be loaded and unloaded, to provide insane velocity on an insanely accurate shot. When the new HyperToe™ is combined with one of the dual-lie blades (E3, E28 and E36), the ultimate shot is achieved. The dual-lie creates the ultimate blade angle for velocity by keeping the puck on the toe while also raising the heel allowing both the shaft and blade to fully load for maximum velocity. Easton continued improving the blade with the usage of CoreCell™ Foam within the segmented blade core to create great great puck feel, responsiveness and pop.
- Heritage: Mako M5 II
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Construction: Fused Two-Piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Double Concave Sidewalls / Rounded Corners
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: To be weighed upon arrival
- Uni-Carbon Shaft
- Universally aligned fibers throughout the shaft to provide a stronger and lighter shaft while improving energy transfer also
- Fused two-piece construction
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs
- Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Double concave side walls with rounded corners
- Grip stick finish
- Staggered ribs added to the toe for increased stiffness and durability
- Provides a more accurate and responsive shot
- Optimizes the toe-shooting style for maximum velocity
- Multi-Rib Blade
- Segmented blade core using CoreCell Foam
- Offers a very consistent puck feel and great accuracy
- Uni-Carbon construction with a 3k carbon weave
- Micro-Bladder construction process
- Gives players a more consistent feel for the puck from heel to toe
- Flex: 75, 85 and 100
- Length: 59.5"
Other Items to Consider
The CCM RBZ 150 Grip Hockey Stick offers high-end performance without the big price tag. The RBZ 150 Stick utilizes a Reinforced SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels to deliver explosive pop and shot velocity. The Senior Stick Lengths and Flexes are: 60" in a 75 and 85 flex / 63" in a 95 and 105 flex; with all available in a grip stick finish.
The Sherwood Rekker EK15 Grip Hockey Stick is one of the lightest hockey sticks the market has ever seen. The EK15 is constructed using a unique handmade process that eliminates excess material and defects to provide a durable, consistent and sub-400 gram stick. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 75, 85 and 95 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Warrior Covert QR Pro Grip Hockey stick is an ideal choice for the player who's looking for high-performance backed with extra durability. Its "Corner Impact" reinforcements doubles the impact strength of the shaft. The Senior Stick Length is 63" and is available in 75, 85, 100 and 110 flex with a grip stick finish.