Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Velocity V3 Grip Hockey Sticks are an excellent balance of performance and value. The Velocity V3 is one of the most lightweight sticks at it's price point because it includes a wide range of high quality features and materials. The multi-rib blade is a similar design to the previous top of the line Mako II. The V3 hockey stick utilizes a 6k carbon weave wrap that helps balance out the stick while providing great responsiveness when shooting. Internally, the blade is constructed using a segmented blade core with high-strength polyurethane to help provide durability and a good puck feel.
The shaft is a fused two-piece construction using a Uni-Carbon and a fiberglass blend to give players a solid feeling stick that performs well and offers a great shelf life. The hosel area is tapered like the Mako M1 II, providing a low kick-point that will keep goalies on their heels with such a quick shot release.
- Heritage: Mako M1 II
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Construction: Fused Two-Piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Straight Sidewalls / Rounded Corners
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 537 grams (based on E3 curve, 85 flex)
- Glass and Uni-Carbon Hybrid Shaft
- Fused two-piece construction
- Flex Profile:
- Ultra-Thin Taper
- Steady taper from the shaft into the blade provides a stiff low-kick point for a quick shot release
- Straight side walls with rounded corners
- Grip stick finish
- Multi-Rib Blade
- Segmented blade core uses high-strength polyurethane
- Offers a consistent puck feel and solid accuracy
- Uni-Carbon and glass blade construction with a 6k carbon weave wrap
- Lightweight for a better overall balance while maintaining a solid level of durability
- Flex: 85
- Length: 59.5"