Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Velocity V3 Grip Hockey Sticks are an excellent balance of performance and value. The Velocity V3 is one of the most lightweight sticks at it's price point because it includes a wide range of high quality features and materials. The multi-rib blade is a similar design to the previous top of the line Mako II. The V3 hockey stick utilizes a 6k carbon weave wrap that helps balance out the stick while providing great responsiveness when shooting. Internally, the blade is constructed using a segmented blade core with high-strength polyurethane to help provide durability and a good puck feel.
The shaft is a fused two-piece construction using a Uni-Carbon and fiberglass blend to give players a solid feeling stick that performs well and will offer a great shelf life. The hosel area is tapered like the Mako M1 II, providing a low kick-point that will keep goalies on their heels with such a quick shot release.
- Heritage: Mako M1 II
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Construction: Fused Two-Piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Straight Sidewalls / Rounded Corners
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 537 grams (based on E3 curve, 85 flex)
- Glass and Uni-Carbon Hybrid Shaft
- Fused two-piece construction
- Flex Profile:
- Ultra-Thin Taper
- Steady taper from the shaft into the blade provides a stiff low-kick point for a quick shot release
- Straight side walls with rounded corners
- Grip stick finish
- Multi-Rib Blade
- Segmented blade core uses high-strength polyurethane
- Offers a consistent puck feel and solid accuracy
- Uni-Carbon and glass blade construction with a 6k carbon weave wrap
- Lightweight for a better overall balance while maintaining a solid level of durability
- Flex: 50
- Length: 50"
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 Hockey Sticks have a mid-kick point with the Supreme power taper making it easy to load a ton of power into it. These sticks are a great balance of performance and value. The Junior stick length is 52" and is available in 52 flex.
The Easton Synergy 40 Grip Hockey Sticks offer great performance at a great value. The Synergy 40 features a full woven carbon blade face, providing solid puck feel and pop. The shaft features a mid kick or "mid-taper" flex profile that is geared for the player who's looking for hard shot power. The Junior stick length is 50.5" available in a 50 flex with a grip stick finish.
Easton Velocity Stick
LowKick for Powerful, Fast Shot
The Easton Velocity V9 Grip Hockey Sticks are co-headlining the new Easton Velocity stick line alongside the V9E. The V9 uses the Traditional Taper Profile that was found on the Mako II sticks. The Easton V9 boasts the new innovative blade called the HyperToe™. This new blade is able to be loaded and unloaded similar to the shaft, giving players even more velocity than ever thought possible. The Junior stick length is 50" and is available in a 45 and 50 flex with a grip stick finish with raised ridges.