Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy ST hockey stick offers great performance and unbelievable power.
Easton has designed the ST stick to with stand a beating and still deliver monster slappers from the point. The ST hockey stick uses a Easton's high-end compression molding process to deliver great power and an even consistent flex. To further improve the performance Easton has used a Kevlar wrap around the exterior of the shaft, offering increased durability along with dampening vibrations in the stick. This gives the stick a great solid feel. and improved lifespan.
Easton has continued to the use the same synergy shaft that has received great reviews in the past. This offers a lower kick-point for a great shot release.
The call out feature of the ST stick is the SHOX technology. SHOX technology uses a Resin Transfer molding process. The ST stick is currently the only stick only stick on the market that uses this type of molding process. This process gives the blade some unique characteristics offering improved performance. The blade has a denser solid feel, helping stick pucks to the blade when receiving passes. Easton has also used thicker walls to offer increased power and strength.
This version of the stick has a sweet smooth matted finish, with slight a slight textured feel from the kevlar wrap.
- Kevlar® wrapped - For added durability
- Compression molded - Using thinner layers of material Easton is able to use more layers, giving Easton shafts an unmatched responsiveness and allowing them to stay lively longer
- Synergy Shaft - Easton has continued to use their legendary synergy shaft for excellent power and feel
- Compression Molded - Easton's high end manufacturing process for a smooth consistent flex with optimal control
- Low Kick-point - Directs the flex to the bottom of the shaft for an ultra quick shot release
- Geometry: Concave shaft walls for great stick control
- Grip: Smooth Matte Finish
- Shox™ Technology - Uses a Resin Transfer molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes.
- 3-rib blade design - enhances structure, performance, and durability. Uses a triple I-beam structure to resist impacts and last longer
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Stealth Hockey Sticks
Lowkick for Quick Shots
The Easton Stealth 65S II Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Intermediate Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in 65 flex with a smooth matte finish.
The Easton Stealth 65S Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Intermediate Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in 65 flex with a grip coating.