Lowest Price Guarantee
The Synergy girdle offers solid protection with the two hip pads and the thigh pads all consisting of the same multiple layers of high density foams and plastic inserts. The padding features holes drilled through to allow the highly protective padding to flex and to keep the girdle light. As well, Easton has added a padded flap between the two hip pads to cover the gap between pads to ensure the player is covered while the player is flexing the girdle. Plus most of the padding sits in pockets, allowing the player to remove the padding and trim, if desired.
- Spine and Kidney pads - Multi-density padding, hard dense outer pads backed with soft comfort foams
- Tailbone pads- Segmented, high density foams with plastic inserts
- Belt line pads - Pocketed high density foam with plastic inserts
- Overlay hip pads - Side floating pads to with plastic inserts that offer protection between the belt line and hip pads when the girdle is being flexed
- Hip pads - Pocketed high density foam with plastic inserts
- Thigh pads - Pocketed high density foam with ribbed plastic inserts
- Lower rear leg pads - Single density foams
- Built in cup pocket - Cup not included
- Lycra stretchable body - Provides a close, performance fit
- Offers protection without the bulkiness of traditional ice pants
- Designed to be worn under Ice Pant Shells
- Adjustable Kidney Nylon belt
- Adjustable waist Nylon belt
- Velcro, Lycra waist closure
- Lycra lined
- Easton's sizing guidelines:(waist):
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- Small / 30"-32"
- Medium / 32"34"
- Large / 34-"36"
- XL / 36"-38"
- XXL / 38" - 40"
- Weight: 1225 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: I have tried girdles in the past, but wasn't impressed. Went back to pants for a few years, and thought I would give these a try when asked others what they thought about girdle pants. Great idea. What I first noticed was a greater range of motion, fuller strides, and padding stays put. So pleased with this pick up. Durable too, had them for a full year. No damage to them yet.
After a year some of the stitching in the padding area has come loose. Will try stitching by hand to see if they can stay in place. Other than that they have been great.
From: Eric, PA
Comments: Playing defense on a roller hockey teams I block a lot of shots. I wanted something that had thicker padding and more area of protection for a decent price. Upgrading from a cheap BIG 5 Mission girdle it was a world of difference. Only played one game so far and I can tell from having to go down and block shots, that it has a lot of mobility as I have to get back up from the prone or 'crouch' position.
Had a small issue with the lower padding being a bit wider than my leg, so I taped it up for a few weeks to have it curve more (kind of like when you tie rubber bands around a hat for a bill curve). Also the lower padding clashed with the top of my shin guards sometimes clashed together making the shinpad go lower down my leg. But I think it figured itself out during the game and the girdle pad moved higher.I recommend it this girdle.
From: Adam aka "Vamp"
City, State, Country: Las Vegas, NV USA
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.