|Easton Synergy HTX Grip Hockey Sticks Int||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy HTX Grip Hockey Sticks feature the innovative HyperTune™ Technology that matches a blade's stiffness profile to it's shaft's stiffness profile. This makes for a "tailor-made" blade flex profile that allows a player to truly maximize the velocity and pop these Synergy sticks offer. HyperTune™ Technology was designed to work hand in hand with the HyperToe™ Blade and the Dual-Lie curves.
First premiered in the Velocity Line, these Synergy HTX uses the HyperToe™ Blade Construction that utilizes additional "toe-stiffeners" for increased stiffness. The blade then acts like a diving board during the shooting process; the further out on the toe the puck is, the more velocity and pop is gained. Internally, the blade uses an aerospace-quality Airex™ Foam that is incredibly lightweight and offers excellent puck feel.
Just like the original Synergy and the legendary SE16, this Synergy HTX features a mid-kick or "mid-taper" flex profile. This is perfect for the player who aggressively leans into and loads up on their shot. The shaft itself is constructed of an upgraded Uni-Directional Carbon Fiber, making for a responsive and consist flex from top to bottom.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of player
- Construction: Fused Two-Piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Weight: 425 grams (based on E36 curve, 85 flex)
- Compression Molded Uni-Carbon Shaft
- Universally aligned fibers throughout the shaft make for a featherlight feel with excellent balance and responsiveness
- Improved design and carbon lay-up for improved energy transfer and durability compared to the Velocity Series
- Fused two-piece construction
- Flex Profile:
- Traditional Mid Kick Point
- Offers a solid balance of hard power and a quick shot release
- Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls with rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grippy stick finish with Tri-Cell raised ridges on the corners, top side and under side.
- HyperTune™ Technology
- A pro-requested blade stiffness profile that matches the shaft's flex profile
- Creates a much more consistent and efficient load and release process for all flex ratings
- Achieved through rod "stiffeners" in the middle of the blade
- The stiffness of these rods match the shaft's flex rating
- HyperToe™ Blade Design
- Staggered ribs added to the toe for increased stiffness and durability
- Provides a more accurate and responsive shot
- Optimizes the toe-shooting style for maximum velocity
- Multi-Rib Blade
- Segmented Airex Foam Core
- Aerospace-grade foam for improved response and puck feel
- Improved stability and better life expectancy of blade-stiffness
- Uni-Carbon construction with 3k carbon weave
- Micro-Bladder construction process
- Gives players a more consistent feel for the puck from heel to toe
- Flex: 60 and 65
- Length: 53.5" and 58"
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Nexus 8000 Grip Hockey Stick is the premier offering in the Nexus Line, where tradition meets innovation. The 8000 utilizes a classic mid kick flex profile that combines the benefits of both the Supreme NXG and the Vapor APX2, allowing a player to quickly get a hard shot off from any angle, at any time. This flagship model showcases Bauer's new PowerSense Blade Core that maximizes puck feel and durability. The Intermediate Stick length is 57" and is available in 60 and 67 flex with a GripTac (grip) finish.
The Bauer Nexus 8000 Limited Edition Grip Hockey Stick offers the same top of the line performance as the original Nexus 8000 stick but it comes with sleek, custom graphics. The Nexus 8000 LE stick is the only model in the Nexus line to feature eLASTech Resin, TeXtreme™ Carbon Fibers or the new PowerSense Blade Technology. The limited edition 8000 stick features a Tru-Mid Kick Flex Profile, providing an effortless shot release backed by hard shot power. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in 60 and 67 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE MX3 Grip Hockey Sticks are the premier offering from the third generation Bauer Supreme Line. The MX3 Stick features Supreme's signature Amplified Mid Kick Point that provides one of the most powerful shots in all of hockey. Bauer utilized their new PowerSense 2 Blade Core Technology that provides excellent puck feel and squeezes every drop of power out of big booming shots. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in 60 and 67 flex with a grip stick finish.
The CCM RBZ SuperFast Grip Hockey Stick is the premier model in the 3rd generation RBZ Stick Line. The RBZ SuperFast Stick features TaylorMade SpeedPocket Blade Technology that generates more power; resulting in the fastest shot from a CCM stick to date. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in a 60 and 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The CCM Tacks Grip Hockey Stick is the premier offering in the new Tacks Stick Line. It's constructed with premier carbon fiber that makes them very well balanced, very lightweight and provides tremendous power. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in a 60 and 85 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Sherwood True Touch T120 Grip Hockey Stick takes featherlight feel, top notch durability and maximum shot power to a new level. The T120 stick features a handcrafted shaft and blade that creates an extremely consistent, durable and sub-400 gram twig. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
Easton Synergy Sticks
Mid Kick for Powerful Shot
The Easton Synergy HTX Grip Hockey Sticks feature the innovative HyperTune™ Technology that matches a blade's stiffness profile to it's shaft's stiffness profile. This makes for a "tailor-made" blade flex profile that allows a player to truly maximize the velocity and pop these Synergy sticks offer. HyperTune™ Technology was designed to work hand in hand with the HyperToe™ Blade and the Dual-Lie curves. The Intermediate stick lengths are 53.5" & 58" and are available in a 60 and 65 flex with a grip stick finish with raised ridges.
The Easton Synergy HTX 60 Grip Hockey Sticks are packed with important key features that are also found on the flagship Synergy HTX. Easton created a whole new HyperTune™ blade design that allows them to match the stiffness of the blade to the stiffness of the shaft, allowing players to take full advantage of the power this stick has to offer. The Intermediate stick lengths are 53.5" & 58" and are available in a 60 and 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Easton Synergy 40 Grip Hockey Sticks offer great performance at a great value. The Synergy 40 features a full woven carbon blade face, providing solid puck feel and pop. The shaft features a mid kick or "mid-taper" flex profile that is geared for the player who's looking for hard shot power. The Intermediate stick length is 58" available in a 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Easton Synergy 20 Grip Hockey Stick is the entry level model in the Synergy Stick Line. It features a traditional mid-kick point for the players who are looking for power without breaking the bank. The Intermediate stick length is 53.5" available in a 60 flex with a grip stick finish.