Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The redesigned internal components of the HyperSkin™ Fit System is designed to provide floating protection centered on a stretch base. This makes for a close to the body fit that allows for excellent mobility and responsiveness.
The other great new feature on these HSX pants is the extensive use of E-Cell Foams Spinal Pad, rear thighs and belly pad. This E-Cell Foam significantly lighter than traditional HD foams but at a fraction of the weight, without sacrificing protection. The kidney and hip pads are constructed with strong high-density foams that are reinforced with molded HDPE inserts.
- Model Number: A139321
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Player Height
SR XS / 28" - 30" / 5'5" - 5'9"
SR SM / 30" - 32" / 5'7" - 5'11"
SR MD / 32" - 34" / 5'9" - 6'1"
SR LG / 34" - 36" / 5'11" - 6'3"
SR XL / 36" - 38" / 6'1"+
- Spine Pad - All-new high-density E-Cell Foam with additional reinforcement
- Excellent protective properties in a lightweight package
- Kidney Pad - Segmented thick high-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Belly Pad - E-Cell and Medium Density Foams
- Tailbone Pad - Medium-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Thigh Pad - Thick medium density foam with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts
- E-Cell Foam located on the rear portion of the thigh
- Dual Density Padded Foam Belt Line
- Extra-strong nylon shell with additional reinforcement on the high-abrasion hip zones
- Traditional Fit - Generous volume in the hips and leg openings
- HyperSkin™ Fit System - Unique floating pad design on a stretch base
- "Pant in Pant" design provides a responsive fit, a full range of motion and it keeps protection where it needs to be
- A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner
- Innovative 3D liner wicks away unwanted moisture and provides a strategic exit channel out of the shoulder pad
- Exit channels also acts as airway passages for much needed airflow and cooling
- Dual-Belt Enclosure System - Excellent adjustability and mobility, plus it's easy to use
- Extra-Large Neoprene-like Crotch Gusset - offers optimal free range of movement and comfort
- Stretch leg gussets with optional zipper system
- Comes with suspender buttons
- Embroidered Easton logos
- Weight: 1,360 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: Purchased these pans upon the recommendation of a local shop after inquiring about a shell/girdle combo. These pants combine the best of both worlds in my opinion, being very well fitted, highly protective. I'm a player who likes their gear trim and fitted/streamlined, and these are the perfect pants for me. The whole fit is highly contoured, from the legs to the lower back, however if you are not a fan of snug legs, there is a zipper to provide more room. Only complaint is that some of the stitching is coming loose around the bottom of the legs, but that is an easy fix. If you are looking at the Bauer MX3, or a girdle/shell combo, seriously consider these.
From: Andrew, St. John's, NL, CAN
Other Items to Consider
Easton Pro & Synergy Ice Pants
The Easton Pro 10 Ice Hockey Pants focus on complete protective coverage without compromise. This traditional fitting pant features pro molded PE hip and thigh guards backed with comfort foams. The protection extends above the waistband to protect the kidneys with medium-density foams and plastic inserts.Colors: 1
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.