Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ Pro hockey gloves offer a traditional 4 roll glove design. The 4 roll design is one of the most popular designs.
The greatest difference between the EQ pro glove and the former E-pro glove is the palm. Easton has improved the quality of Nash leather and as a result been able to use thinner Nash without sacrificing durability. This offers a great improved feel.
The nylon exterior results in a lighter, more durable, and more breathable glove. Easton has used a single high density foam throughout the glove with plastic inserts in key high impact areas. They have also put plastic inserts in the middle of the foam in the fingers offering additional protection without sacrificing comfort or performance.
The traditional 4 roll design offers a similar fit to other gloves of the same design. Giving ample room in the backhand providing great wrist mobility. Easton has arched the foams in the fingers to naturally fit with a players stick. This gives a slightly different feel to the glove.
Easton has really tried to keep this glove to a traditional design for those players that want a no fluff solid hockey glove that still offers advanced protection.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A140832
- Heritage: Synergy Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon - Provides the player with a lighter, more durable, and more breathable exterior
- Traditional 4 roll design - One of the most common hockey glove designs that have been time tested
- Single high density foam
- Plastic inserts in the cuff and back-rolls providing the player with pro level protection
- Additional plastic inserts in the middle of the foam in the fingers providing additional protection with out compromising feel
- Palm is comprised of a comfortable beige Nash with a beige Nash overlay for increased durability
- Traditional fit - Offering generous volume inside the glove for maximum wrist mobility
- 12" and 13"
Comments: Pretty decent glove. I'm 5'6" and the 13" inch glove was right for me. Lucked out as it considered a Jr. size and is a little cheaper. The palm is good but noticed some vibration in the stick when shooting. Didn't have that feeling before with other Easton gloves. but you do get a better feel for the puck with these gloves.
From: Dom, Nutley, NJ